MY

Posted on Oct 18, 2021
Excellent! I love this!

I think I’ll be repurchasing this for a long time. I like keeping things simple and my night time routine focuses on hydration and renewal. This fits the bill perfectly! I slather a generous amount at night and I walk up with the smoothest and hydrated skin the next morning! Absolute must buy!

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Best for my skin care routine. Am not sensitive to this and it's scent is appealing. It moisturizes my skin and gives it a smooth texture. I use this product every other day at all seasons. it's a quality product, good size and well packaged. I like it so much. Thank you!

Posted on May 31, 2022

first time iv tried and its one of the best cream, giving you smooth, clear & fresh skin, good for anti aging, the price is fair for its quality and size. will definitely order again and ROC products are one of the best ive tried here

a4bbb7d6-5dd0-401a-9658-b4b29bff38c7
299f756d-87e2-4329-9c4f-15beb34b6537
Posted on May 4, 2022

The packaging and size of the product was very good.The scent is mild and not overpowering. it is very easy to use and moisturize your skin very well.I have sensitive skin and this product hasn't caused any breakouts.

3ec5a1a0-d289-497d-8276-eb30fbf16a05

OMG!!!this product is amazing!My face is usually very dry during winter season but this is the only product i’ve used that made my skin moisturized👌👌👌

a334d7f0-6ac0-4040-9c8b-b7e63e42f2a1
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I love this cream as I use it everyday and you only need a small amount! Lasts a long time and keeps your skin hydrated the whole day! Anyone looking for a retinol creme? This is it!

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Does not leave a sticky residue, skin is moisturized after usage. Size of the product is just nice and love the packaging. Would recommend this if you have oily skin as well because it gets absorbed very quickly.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

After using this item for few days, there are few pimple on my face but it's kind of normal process to renewal my skin and just keep using it for a short while, I feel my skin become very smooth. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

High quality moisturizer. It's creamy texture keeps my skin hydrated all day long, without feeling oily... with constant use it made my face look younger, healthier and radiant.Love it!