MY

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

there is no actual scent. great use for cough and itchy throat. quality and size is good as a candy. you can bring any where and at as candy is individually packaged. effective in suppressing cough and feel the relief immediately. good value for the money. since its composition is herbal the frequency of use depends on you.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Between allergies and asthma, I deal with coughs more than the average person so I always need to have cough drops around. However cough drops with menthol make me a little nauseous after a while. That is not the case with these Ricola drops though. Finally an option with menthol that never makes me feel sick! The Honey-Herb blend is soothing for throat irritation, actually calms a cough and tastes great. I love them.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

The single best lozenge made! So natural tasting and soothing to the throat. I never leave home without a few in my bag. Also love the cherry honey flavor!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Amazing! These worked quickly and tasted lovely. The price of these is just the cherry on top. Will be stocking up on these for the cold season, and I will definitely recommend these to my friends & family.

Posted on May 24, 2022

These are my favorite lozenges whenever I need them. They actually a bit addicting because they taste so good, and they soothe a sore throat and help with dry mouth.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Love love love, these are really nice.. Strength of your average throat drop, without the harsh unpleasant taste, gets stronger in the middle without being yuck. Feels like you're getting your medicine. Good stuff....

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I have been using Ricola Honey Herb for many years and now living in a retirement residence have been unable to buy in the drug store. Was pleased I could order on line and they are still as effective as ever.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

A purchase that I repeat many times because the product is just great. The candies contain herbs that are excellent for the throat and taste really good. Highly recommend for those who want a natural throat candy without chemicals.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Very good product, I liked everything, especially the Quality and Size. I will take more.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Composition and ingredient is great. Packaging and size is great as well. Value for money and taste is good. Effectiveness and quality is good as well. Really like the taste and good as cough remedy, like for like please. Thank you very much, like for like ;-)