MY

Posted on Apr 24, 2022
Instantly refresh

I bought this face mist couple time already and I can’t get enough of it! I use them in office to provide moisture for my face especially I work in ac for long hours! I had recommended this to my colleague and she loves it!

I buy it for the second time. I love this spray. I use it to soothe my skin throughout the day, when I feel dry, and as a toner every morning and evening. I like it light odour of rose, not very saturated, but natural and tender. It gives freshness to the skin, and you have to wait for a few seconds for it to be absorbed into the skin. This bottle is enough for a few months. If to shake it, the liquid becomes a little bubble, but it doesn't change anything. Like my review if it was helpful for you👍 Thank you!

04ee7332-ada3-4e63-b19c-5072b815c1d0
813df10f-80d9-4906-bb56-100d2a2f6828
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Excellent spray! Comes in handy whenever I’m back from lunch out in the sun. Freshened me up after a spray.

4cab316d-5db9-4eaf-81d0-5b2a333a9e2e
Posted on Jun 15, 2021

I am on my 3rd bottle of this rosewater facial spray, and I will continue to repurchase it as long as Reviva Labs makes it! I have somewhat sensitive, dry, acne prone skin. This spray is very hydrating and soothing. I use it before moisturizer and sometimes as a refresh during the day. I appreciate the simple, natural ingredient list and its lack of artificial fragrance and drying alcohols. Plus, the amount of product for the price is unbeatable. This is a daily holy grail item for me!

HonestReviewsHere
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I must say I'm extremely disappointed with Reviva Labs. I used to be their #1 fan because their products were simple and natural yet extremely effective. And I loved this as a makeup setting spray- not only it set my makeup in, it also gave me a nice glow that lasted all day. However, Reviva Labs recently decided to change the formula in almost all of their products. They aren't good anymore. They also changed the nozzle of this spray- it used to emit very fine mist but now it gets my face and hair wet. The fragrance is also stronger now and irritates my skin. Why Reviva Labs, why?

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I don’t know how many times I purchased this product!! All my family like for the skin and hair. As it promises.

RGA640
Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I use it on days that I want my face refreshed, when it’s too humid

Posted on Mar 23, 2021

The brand of rose water I usually get is out of stock so I searched around and decided to go with this as it was the closest to a basic, small ingredient rosewater I could find. It smells good the only downside is I thought the bottle would be more of a misting, like my last brand, but it sprays like a cleaning bottle instead hence why took off a star.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Nice Rose scent. Skin feels nice and hydrated after spraying.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Easy to apply, and keeps my skin moisturized for the day.