MY

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I read about the powerful combination of Vitamin C ester, DMAE and alpha lipoid acid and i was so excited to see all ingredients in a bottle in IHerb! So far this moisturiser has been making my skin tight and moisturised. There’s no scent. Best to use at night. Good quality. A good size to last for 2 months. High recommendation!

784eda75-ace5-49be-bf99-ea7b3983e4e7
Posted on May 13, 2022

I have used this product and its partner eye serum for 15 or 20 years. I love the texture and fragrance free elements. And it is a reasonable price. I believe it has helped my skin stay reasonably nice at the age of 75. I have a sensitivity around my eyes with cosmetics, and this never irritates.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Package arrived perfectly sealed and no damage at all. Pleasant and not excessive scent, I love the texture and I use it as moisturizer before the cream to prepare the skin for make up (I live in a rough region for skin so have to protect the skin from the weather). It has become one of my staples!

Posted on May 16, 2022

Not bad, I think the ingredients are good for skin. No strong smell. Not causing any problems so mostly likely will purchase again next time.

e82a71fc-853a-473c-bcc6-b286a9e38ecf
Posted on Sep 14, 2021

A little bit of this cream really covers a lot of my face! And it seems to make a big difference. I have a sebaceous hyperplasia spot and it was less red and swollen after using this cream.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I just started taking it a couple weeks ago so I am hoping for good results but it goes on very easily and feels really nice on your face

Dmae help you wit different skin topics as: Sagging, Inflammation and give you the princess effect I like this cream its a fair price for this package / the scent is not very strong and its good for me. the texture is nice and not to eavy and the size is fair for this price . you can use it every day or night

Posted on Mar 19, 2021

No major changes after 2 weeks but I am dleighted to get Alpha Lipoic Acid and DMAE in one product formulation for sagging. The cream layers well in the day or evening time & feels great doing on - not greasy! Its so good I sent some to my Mother and Brother in another country! My brother says 'Its soothing!"

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

No visible effect, it takes time to be absorbed but leaves the skin hydrated, I used it before bed time, but won't buy it again

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Great hydrating. easy to apply. great effect after 2 weeks of use. Good under make up too.