MY

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

id been taking this for years, im 65 now but i look 10 years younger. its resveratrol and had grape seeds very good antioxidant too.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Loved this product used it years ago and forgot about it because I can’t find it s was here I live. But I found it on iHerb!

Posted on Nov 2, 2020

The price of this for 60 caps is reasonable. I like that this has other antioxidant ingredients in the capsule. Will continue to take it as it helps my immunity too. I’ve noticed improvement on running nose issues too. This is definitely a must buy for me for anti oxidants 7/5/2022- Repurchased new bottles, they have a new look which is nice! 😄😄

a4b37bf1-74ee-4e47-900b-b7d6c182c9fa
f2859ad8-aff2-4847-9783-542b20e2ceaa
61b37483-99b3-4254-91f8-ee8595ceee0d
cb5cf187-ed1c-45fd-bf79-a2527806d35a
726e3687-fab5-4565-866a-aa31463032f5
da204756-eb77-4f9c-910b-206527042fda
Posted on Dec 30, 2020

Resveratrol, the Trans form ,is right now in the news and research as a longevity nutrient. Harvard Researcher David Sinclair has done lot of work on it and claims it is very beneficial for overall health and acts as antiaging. For longevity, I will have to wait and see how long I live!

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Important supplement. Resveratrol is produced naturally by the body when injured. It's an important defense we all need & should try to have enough in our body.

Posted on Mar 12, 2021

Been taking this for years and noticed that the instances of being sick has lessened lots. Like the 500mg dosage because of the convenience of just popping in one pill. This brand is costly but perhaps its because the grapes they extract the resveratrol is from their own private vineyards!

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the description and quality indicated on the label! High-quality ingredients of the composition!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Its a good blend of anti oxidants. this product has sustained release too. Been taking it for some time now and loving it🤩

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

First time purchased. Need to consume longer to see the changes of my health.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021