MY

Posted on Aug 20, 2021
my second time with this henna brand - recommended!

The first time I bought a lighter brown tone, and it didn’t match my natural hair color. This time I purchased the dark brown and it’s a winner. the results are super. 100% coverage, the color looks natural and lasts for at least 5 weeks. The hair is soft and shiny after washing. but - beware! the henna paste left a green stain on my finger. only a very rough scotch scrub helped remove it. my henna recipe: 3 tbsp henna, 1 tbsp black coffee brewed with 1/3 cup of water, 1 teaspoon cocoa, 1 tbsp apple vinegar. Apply on dry hair and leave for 2 hours or more.

79f3b032-7cd6-4abd-9284-94d566ab375e
e34c189f-d209-4445-b967-f593a9f6b03a
29783aa1-eb53-4ef0-95d2-5ac3744e7c9a
Posted on May 23, 2022

Hehe I used to because i was so excited to do so. It does color ur hair if you have light color already. The lighter ur hair tone the lighter result. I am buying it again as it didn’t get my whole hair😭🥲. Not enough for long hair sisters. //// second time i am loving this🤣

77f51e90-35e9-44c9-8ccc-bdb986eff3ac
0930d9c5-dd3e-41ec-b8b7-c855b341508d
fca3ee18-fe32-48b2-9625-50e813374888
Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I bought it for my grey hair but for better result you need to used twice. it s also a great mask for the haire. It's a little quantity for that price. So if you need to buy it don't hesitate. If my review helped you I would love for you to like me☺☺☺

5a2cc97e-92e6-44d5-b109-0a3696407ba0
Posted on May 30, 2022

I mixed the medium brown with the dark brown and as my hair used to be red (now mostly grey) it came up a dark reddish brown. It was tricky to apply, it went on like mud, and my daughter gagged at the smell, although it didn't bother me much. I haven't used henna before but this was way better than my expectations. The grey is covered and it didn't stain my skin either. I can highly recommend this product.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I found this product while researching as the "natural" dye I have been using was leaving my hair purple! I am allergic to all hair dyes containing chemicals. I did a patch test first and after 24 hrs. I used the Iherb Henna. I used the dark brown and I am absolutely over the moon with the results. Thank you so much. Just ordered 2 more!!!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Loved this product! My first experiment with henna and it produced exactly the result I hoped for. I have medium, mousy brown natural, unprocessed hair and purchased the Medium Brown shade. After an hour of this henna treatment, transformed to a rich mahogany. Application was smelly but not terribly messy. I bought the matching shampoo and conditioner so hoping this will last awhile.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

The quality is high . I have bought 2 packages different color. The size is not big , however enough for 2 times using it for hair. For sensitive scalp. Moisturize the hair.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I only applied it near the root to cover the grey hair. The texture is rather sticky and not easy to apply. So I probably won’t try it on my whole hair. But it covers the grey hair well even if I only left it on for an hour (some users said they left it on for hours). I just randomly mixed the powder with black tea, apple cider vinegar and olive oil. Not sure if it’s because I put too much vinegar, my hair was coarse afterward.