MY

LisaOriaku
Posted on Aug 15, 2021
worth a try!

this smells like green tea! it is greenish-yellow in color and a fine smooth powder. a little goes a long way. I do highly recommend you use a shower cap and some form of heat. I used my own body heat by using a head towel. Finally, it is messy so do this treatment at a convenient time. it rinses clean and i felt my hair strands stronger and soft once washed out. this has no slip so take time to detangle did feel a tingle on the scalp.

b5876c65-ca8a-4369-a97b-83f6156be684
a3abf7ce-ea9c-4f9d-a3df-e4afee21e29b
Posted on May 15, 2022

I used red henna for a couple years and while I loved that it made my hair super healthy and silky, it also became a deep burgundy color after 5-6 applications. I cut all the red off recently but want the benefits of henna without the color. After one application my hair felt thicker, more moisturized, healthier and my scalp even felt less itchy. Neutral henna is a great alternative for people that want to experience the benefits of henna (and there are many) without coloring their hair. On a side note, I tried bleaching my hair recently and it did NOT go well. Despite the hair that my hair is naturally light brown, the bleach took forever to lighten my hair and once it did it came out really brassy. I can't say for sure, but I think the henna may have been protecting my hair and that's why the bleach didn't work well. Food for thought. Don't use any kind of henna if you use bleach or chemical dyes. They don't mix XD.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Good quality and good price. One star removed because the container is rather wasteful, too much plastic when it could be in an insulated paper bag. I find neutral henna boost hair volume and is a good conditioner in monthly hair treatment. Makes long hair easy to maintain. I mix with red henna and indigo to make the brown colour less dark and intense.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I highly recommend ! Very good, smells/ scent ok and actually makes my hair looks better I use it every week and hair is very good!!

32d3a7cc-0ada-40a2-a32f-3ca5de72ed58
12de05f8-bc6f-41dc-b7d0-2adfe65fd26a
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Works great if used really muddy on the hair. I tried using this thinly but the coating will not last long that way. I use the jar 3-4 times. If roperly used,it coats the hair with thickness and shine.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

great henna! i use it for my home made hair masks and it makes my hair healthier, fuller, i have a great volume. so really recommend if you are not afraid of spending a lot of time for your beauty routine)

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

These products work so good for me, please never, ever discontinue them! I buy them for gifts for my friends who talk about using chemical based color and hate the smells and damage to their hair.

Posted on Oct 6, 2020

Works really well on dry and damaged hair to moisturize it. It leaves them shiny and smooth. I use to mix it with a conditioner or hair mask, and leave it 2~4 hours on my hair. Use 2-3 drops of aroma oil if you don't like the smell of it. I personally always add jasmine oil :)

97e6b4b7-c651-4e86-acd7-b71d5ca409af
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I ordered this product the fifth time I advise you to order It is amazing

c68546ac-f88c-4183-80f6-0456f92d0f54