MY

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

This is a good quality multi vitamin. I felt good about taking it and it has a lot of good nutrients. I would probably purchase this product in the future I was satisfied with the results it provided I did not experience any negative side effects such as constipation or an upset stomach. Overall, I would definitely recommend this multi vitamin!

07f96b9b-6fed-49ae-96bd-db1a7e41b073
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

been using this since December and I've never felt more energized!! I used a famous brand multivitamin before this and trust me when I tell you that I've been feeling really healthy after using this one. my period now comes on its time, my skin is healthy and I have a really good s*x drive! also, the size of it is not that big I could easily swallow it

2ad9fd2c-fc4b-47cb-a92a-8cce76b65f16
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Great formula of mixed vitamins! I'm the one who is verifying the ingredients, comparing the amounts. It was very important for me that daily serving is 1 (!!!) tablet. And those multivitamins answered all my requirements. In addition, such ingredient as BLACK COHOSH is known as the one that reduces MENOPAUSE effects such as heat flashes, and it really helps.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Bought it for my mother .. knowing that she has health issues and a load of tablets to take every day . I decided to go for these vitamins just one pill 💊 a day . All natural with probiotics it was the best option easy on stomach good price one and most important thing just one tablet 😍

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I really loved this multivitamin, I need only a tablet every day and it will last for 3 months, and most importantly it's suitable for VEGETARIAN

4768382d-c737-4a73-ba41-95ee0bd0cb9e
02aa8c9a-4bc9-4385-b823-ecf7161321eb
Posted on Sep 10, 2021

i love this product, it s very energizing, it doesnt taste bad and it s not hard to swallow at all l bnat dyal meghrib diro liya jaime, o shriw had produit b 3aynikom mghemdin ra ghzal

ccbe7f64-c85b-4ca6-81cb-30ecfb559bef
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

if I could give 10 stars I would! this product gives you so many tablets for the price. since it's only one a day it lasts for months!!! it seems like it took forever for me to finish my first bottle. it's definitely cost effective for such a high quality multivitamin with good ingredients.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I purchased due to the quality ingredient and the frequency of one tablet daily. I usually take it with omega3 for better effect. The package is compact and I feel the effect of more energy. The size and taste is okay for me. I love this vitamin and will buy again when finished.