MY

Posted on Apr 25, 2022
Excellent

I trust this brand, before I already bought multivitamins for myself and now I bought it also for my husband, his age is 42 years old. The ingredients list is fantastic. The only small drawback is the size of the tablet: as for me it's big. The quality of this brand is really good. I will update my thoughts on it at least after one month. I highly recommend to give it a try.

fb3a8002-9b7d-41e5-a04a-7e11fd0dd0bf

good, but that's not going to stop me from leaving a 5 star rating. I can literally tell the difference if I forget to take it in the morning. I feel SO much better when I do take it. The B vitamins give me tons of energy! I've been using these to supplememnt my nutrition now that I'm doing intermittent fasting with a low calorie diet. It all must work well together because I've lost almost 20lbs

e5cf9244-8606-4ad2-b16b-b492f5ffbc58
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

This is a really great multivitamin with everything you need packed into one daily pill. The pill is large, so sometimes you've got to choke it down, but it's better than having to take two every day like some other brands. These have never made my stomach upset or given me any issues at all. I do wish they used a smaller bottle, though, because there's so much wasted space inside. That's just my minor environmentalist gripe. Overall, though, these are great and I'll keep taking them.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Great vitamins. You just need to have one per day, which is a massive plus. Pills are easy to swallow. There is everything you need in one pill to get a daily dosage of vitamins. If you have any additional supplements, make sure that you will not have ecessive dose from both multivitamins and other supplements. Rainbow Light is one of the most accurate companies on the market. The quality is top notch. No bitter or sweet taste.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I take this everyday and finished 2 bottles by now. Can't say anything bad about it. It can easily fulfill all your nutritional needs and you only need to take one tablet. It has antioxidants as well which is a huge plus for me. Only downside is the vitamin C amount in it which is less than the 100% DV but you can fix that with fruits or a vitamin C supplement. The ingredients are very high quality, and help with aging as well. Overall very satisfied with this.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

High-quality vitamins. Use one daily. The package got all the ingredients you need. It can be used for different ages. The size of a tablet is not that large, which makes it easy to swallow. The taste is normal. I felt the effect after two weeks of taking them.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I like these multi- vitamins, and appreciate that they seem to have balanced amounts of each vitamin. I'm glad there is no iron, since I'm a guy and and eat lots of other things that have iron like nuts, dried fruit and 100% chocolate. Guys can get too much iron. I also like that there is Selenium but not too much as if you get excess amount of selenium it is toxic. I appreciate that there is only a small amount of other added ingredients and the things listed do not seem as bad as other brands of vitamins. This is another thing I would carefully look at before choosing a multi-vitamin. I'd look carefully at each added ingredient not related to the vitamins you get.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

For its price this multivitamin is very high quality. Obviously a higher dosage for the minerals would be better but still, the forms and dosages of the vitamins are decent. The size of the tablets are not too big. I take this daily with my fattiest meal. The ingredients are great for its price.

Posted on May 1, 2022

My husband is not a vitamin guy, as many wives understand. Trying to get him to take a few pills a day will never happen. But this multi, being one/day, he takes. Rainbow Light is a great brand. I've worked in vitamin departments and Rainbow Light is consistently one of the best. I love that it not only combines vitamins, but also minerals and superfoods for a really balanced one/day. Plus I can convince my husband to take it since it's only one pill! (meanwhile I take about a million, lol!) Highly recommend!