MY

Posted on May 24, 2022
Great Product

I have used this product for over 10 years and appreciate its immune and probiotic blends. It also has a great range of vitamins and minerals

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Quality multi-vitamins. Ingredients from food source which is the best part of this product. I bought it for my mom who is 80+ in age. She's fit like in her 60s!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Great formula of mixed vitamins! I'm the one who is verifying the ingredients, comparing the amounts. It was also very important for me that daily serving is 1 (!!!) tablet. And those multivitamins answered all my requirements.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Bought this multivitamin from my dad. It is made of superfood blend along with probiotics. It is healthy and food based with no chemicals. Using this product for several years now. Satisfied.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

This is a good 1 tablet a day vitamin from Rainbow Light. It has the highest amounts of each vitamin that I have found in a multivitamin. 3,333% of B12, which many are deficient in, helps lower the risk of developing Alzheimer's disease

Highly Recommended , for 50 +, my mother and my father they are using it , give them energy

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

This give my mother energy all the time , she is plus 60+ No stomach pain , very good for her

Posted on May 31, 2022

Good product. I have been taking this for years. It’s been beneficial. It appears potent as compared to other available brands of multivitamin

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Rainbow Light, A great trusted brand and is as it is advertised very gentle on the stomach

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

The formula seems great, lots of organic whole foods. Since it's a tablet, it does contain some of the common fillers, unfortunately.