MY

Posted on May 15, 2022

Cheap and good product to buy. Its a scrub so removes all the blackheads and dead skin on the face. Feels very refreshing after use with a nice scent and face does not feel oil after washing. Can be a bit harsh hence it wasn't recommended to use daily if i recalled. But still got this at a good price and benefits are good. Flavour is apricot and they have a few other interesting ones like mint one as a face mask.

1e185e44-89e8-4c71-8e95-0e19c916292c
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Love it. Just what I was looking for. Only bad side is the smell of this one, but that’s just my opinion. Otherwise it’s a nice, not too tough scrub

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

It's size are very usage and high quality with nice package .it can be used for sensitive skins and it's a good moisturize scrub. it has a benefit that it fit with all frequency

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I had used this scrub for years but got sucked into the hype of newer products. Now I’m back with my tried and true routine. This scrub is gentle, cleansing and perfect for my sensitive skin.

Posted on Mar 9, 2021

I got this one after I fell in love with the mint juleep scrub from the same series. Guys- this one’s even better. I love the smell and it leaves my skin super soft. It’s super cheap and the package is so cute. Just get one of these and stick it in your shower! It’s super!

fd383cbe-6574-4961-84b7-fc564a86a0d9
Posted on May 20, 2022

Repurchased it many times. I have oily skin. I use it everyday to remove the dead skin. It is gentle. Definitely will buy it again.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Smells very pleasant. A bit rough be careful using on skin prone to pigments but leaves skin very soft

880e4fc6-6d66-4daa-a66a-c77b0a0eeb98
Posted on Sep 15, 2021

Not quite as natural as some of the other apricot scrubs on the market. The smell is slightly artificial, and might not be a great match for everyone. The quality of the product is good though.