MY

Posted on Jan 25, 2022
SuperImmune

I use to improve immune system (helps to fight with herpes (two capsules one time a day until symptoms are gone). Composition - powder in capsules. Benefit - fast healing herpes. Size of capsules is large.

Posted on Nov 24, 2020

Vet recommended this exact formula for my cat that had some relatively minor medical issues. Lysine is often recommended for animals but a lot of lysine that is marketed to pets have flavors that theyll turn there noses up at them. Inside the capsule is a flavorless powder that can be mixed in with their food . Our cat has never noticed it. He's been taking it for a couple years and We think its reduced the severity of his condition. But its hard to tell. But it hasn't hurt him so we will keep giving it to him.

aaa4ae51-7689-4ac8-85e1-8e19cfdb5cc7
e5ba9436-da92-474e-8338-1f2f087931bf
984be68f-574b-40ca-8c5f-154b4138555d
Posted on Nov 18, 2020

I have to say that I have noticed a positive difference in how I feel since taking Super Immune for a month. I've added it to my daily regimen of multi-vitamins, vitamin D, Calcium +D, Fish Oil, Magnesium and vitamin C. I've already placed my 2nd order and will continue to use SuperImmune daily! I LOVE how healthy it makes me feel!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I've been taking this for years and it's helped my immune system. Easy one capsule a day!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

This is a great ,gentle immune booster for taking on the regs. Wonderful combo of herbs and L lysine!

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I take these to keep coldsores at bay (in conjunction with zinc) - and they definitely do the trick!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Have used this brand for years to avoid cold sore breakouts! Works great!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

This product is great for keeping immune system in check.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I always trust this brand for good immune boosting supplements. They've really helped through the past 2 years.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

This product is great for keeping immune system in check. I up the dose if I feel a cold sore coming on.