MY

Posted on May 25, 2022
Good

I love that this tube came with a hole in the top to which I attached a clip which I could attach to my bag or belt loop. I find the SuperLysine gel beneficial during an outbreak but use the cold stick when outdoors for the SPF 21 sunscreen protection. Texture is creamy and somewhat moisturizing. Doesn't really have any smell.

8364779b-062e-4857-822c-f597dd54d8d3
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I love the fact that they put lysine in a lipstick. It is best for people who have cold sores, or for the ones who live with people who have cold sores!!! It protects you from the sun and gives you a tiny protection from the infection, improving your barrier. Not too soft, moisturizes well, no strong scent, easy to carry with you, generally ab amazing product! I could say it is a little pricy, but omg nowadays any drugstore sells chopsticks with nothing good in them for 10$. So it is generally fair.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

This Lysine cold stick goes on your lips nice and smoothly. I use it when I get a cold sore. It seems to help. I don’t smell any scent or taste on my lips which is really nice for me. It’s a small size and the top is different than any lip products I’ve used. Plus it’s small so it goes in your pocket and you don’t know it’s there until you need it!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

this is my first aid if I have a cold sore on my lips. it gives enough moisturize, but what is most important, the quality of this product that lets my lips get rid of a cold sore within minimal period of time - 3-5 days and you will not even remember you had a cold sore!

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Keeps coldsores away! We use it often when we are in the sun or feeling a coldsore/herpes outbreak (tingle) coming. It really helps. I get coldsores from being in the sun too long or being stressed and I really do think this product works! I always have it around

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Used it for a while and so far it has helped keep my breakout at bay. It’s great and love that it comes with spf.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

benefits my lips feeling soft, not dry and moisturized and helps reduce coldsores. just ordered another one. the scent isn't bad either. I use it all the time. great packaging and great size for my handbag.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

The sun can be harsh on the face, especially the lips, so this is a great product to carry in summer. The scent is minty and pleasant. You can use it every day and the quality is nice. It’s the standard chapstick package size, but with more benefits.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I use this DAILY along with the SuperLysine supplement by Quantum Health and I haven't had a cold sore in 6 months, which is just amazing. Keeps my lips moisturized & has SPF protection.