MY

Posted on Mar 7, 2022
Good

This elderberry supplement has high quality ingredients and I have been taking it as part of my immune support supplement routine during these colder winter months. I usually take elderberry in liquid form but these capsules are easy to swallow and great if you are not a fan of the elderberry flavor (I do prefer the liquid since I like the flavor).

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Great price, simple & clean product to take as a preventive measure during the winter flu season.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

A great Elderberry capsule supplement to take to boost your immune system. Easy to swallow and doesn't leave an after taste.

Posted on Mar 8, 2021

I usually prefer Elderberry syrup, but the capsules are every convenient to take with you on the go. Also compared to tinctures you will get a more precise dose each time.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Good package looks quite good quality

He advised me by my doctor to raise the immune will try it results

d1e66c1b-d257-4e14-ac22-c04786b8c25a
Posted on Oct 20, 2019

I will always have these on hand. These are as good as any of the Elderberry products and at a reasonable price. They are a staple in our house. I believe they have protected us against long term colds or flus when taken at the first sign of feeling like you are coming down with something and they have also shortened the life of colds and flus.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Very good product

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Posted on Jul 31, 2020

This brand offers standardized elderberry. It is a very good quality product. I take it all Winter for immune support. This year I have been using it year-round.