MY

IHerbLover
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

This is a good deal I can’t believe it , no bad smell size and packaging so professional and modern, good amount of 80 wipes I used it with everything to make sure my Little one save , quality with quantity just perfect I really highly recommend buying this it’s become my daily routine

dc293f69-9229-4c79-81b8-d110d37a3743

I have a lot of experience using alcohol-based hand sanitizers and I know that they are very effective at killing bacteria. However, after using Pure Fine alcohol-free hand sanitizer for a few weeks, I came to the conclusion that it removes bacteria just as well as alcohol-based sanitizers. It's also easier to use and doesn't make my hands feel dry. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for an alcohol-free hand sanitizer wipes.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I got this to bring to small trip. This doesn’t dry up your skin but also make sure sanitize everything well. You can wipe desk, your make up tools to prevent skin troubles, baby toys, yoga mat, your hands before eat outside. You can also take this wet wipes to the airplane. Wet wipes are solids (although damp ones at that) so they don't fall under the restrictions on gels, liquids and aerosols (^-^)v Good quality enough and I think this Korean product is much cheaper than buying resemble things at grocery store. This also has very subtle scent (almost no scent), so also recommendable for people who is very sensitive to strong scent. I’m usually very sensitive to artificial fragrance but this is totally okay. I hope my review will be helpful for you. Stay safe and keep your smile (^o^)

c9fa741a-a0e0-47e0-ba29-677ae677660f
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I just love the packaging and how effective these wipes work. They are not highly scented which an added bonus for me as i do not like scents at all. Presently on special sales so the price point is a steal. I highly recommend. Please click the like button and thank you so very much Os

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

i use this to wipe down gadgets. it doesn't have a strong smell and the wipes are smaller than a tissue size. the sticky flap on the inside loses its stickiness and doesn't close properly but its okay, because you have the hharder outside lid that closes so the contents don''t dry up. the wipes are not too wet and not too dry either, - just right amount of moisture for its purpose.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

They are perfect for keeping my hands clean and free of germs. I love that they are also hypoallergenic and alcohol-free, so they don't dry out my skin. These wipes are definitely a must-have in my purse whenever I'm on the go.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I got this to bring to small trip. This doesn’t dry up your skin but also make sure sanitize everything well. You can wipe desk, your make up tools to prevent skin troubles, baby toys, yoga mat, your hands before eat outside. If you wanna bring this to the airport, this wet tissue might not be accepted at the gate. So I recommend you to take some of the inside and move to small zip lock so that you can use during your long flight. Good quality enough and I think this Korean product is much cheaper than buying resemble things at grocery store. This also has very subtle scent (almost no scent), so also recommendable for people who is very sensitive to strong scent. I’m usually very sensitive to artificial fragrance but this is totally okay. I hope my review will be helpful for you. Stay safe and keep your smile (^o^)

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I purchased this hand wipes as it's Made in Korea and was on big discount. I wasn't sure about its quality as it was only $2 (for 80 sheets) but decided to try. Wow, it was too good to be sold at $2. The sheet is quite thick and strong but so soft with no weird smell (actually has no scent at all). This will be my essential item to pack for my next trip. I think 80 sheets will be perfect for 6 days trip

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I first bought these when Covid arrived and we thought it may be transferred via touch. I kept a package in my car to wash my hands before entering my home - and now it’s just become a habit. It’s no surprise that we rarely get sick now just by adopting this habit. No scent, non drying and they last a long time.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Great wipes take care your hands and stuff and sanitize it, the size of packaging are nice and the quality of the packaging and the wipes are great, They became our routine for personal care of our hands and the benefits are big because of this product and how easy it is to use it