MY

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

several of the problems I've been having. Within two weeks of taking green kamut (I know they say barley green is amazing and better, but it hasn't been for me), my skin looks younger. I know that sounds crazy, but I had *lots* of acne as a teen and into my adult years plus lots of sun damage as that was something I was encouraged to do to make the acne better. Now in my 40s, I'm paying for both- I know I look old for my age. Anyway, the other thing about green kamut is that, again, about two weeks into it, I need less sleep. I live at a higher level of activity more easily when I'm taking the kamut. If you're going to try it, make sure you're faithful for at least two weeks. The other thing I'd say is to cut down on sugar, natural and otherwise, becasue that boosts the kamut's success. This is also the brand I'd stick with. Pure planet is just good stuff and you can buy a 4 pk here on Amazon cheaper than you can anywhere else.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

We love this product! Helps us get our veggies when we are lack in doing so otherwise. Plus, the taste is pleasant and it mixes well with water. It's a great antioxidant.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Excellent product great for the greens your body needs for optimal health benefits. Superior fresh quality from company trusted for over 25 years. Easy to swallow instead of drinking and squeezing the fresh juice. Will buy again!

The expected effect. If you take enough, you'll get some detox, which is part of the idea. If you take the amount suggested, the effect will depend on state of health. Occasionally you'll discover people making comments about unexpected detox. Well that's the idea isn't it? Just depends on the amount taken. Everyone is different.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Good antioxidants, i dont take vitamin C anymore after i consume this product. Taste better with cold water.

Posted on May 21, 2021

This has been my daily consumption I replenishes these wheatgrass juice capsules regularly. Th chlorophyll from these wheatgrass gives me the daily boost of energy and its natural and the production process is somewhat the better ones that I have tried. Cant go tiethout, now my son is taking it

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Pure high quality wheatgrass. Love the brown glass bottle and I benefit

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

capsule size easy to swallow.. no reflux or unpleasant smell. a good natural supplement to boost haemoglobin with lots of other benefits. product package glass bottle which best suits for supplements storage. thanks i-herb a go to online shopping for all the range of supplements.

2aa63d76-f194-49ff-9024-dad055315981
Posted on May 7, 2022

i think this product will improve my health. after consuming 3 months the cancer marker blood test results are good (slowly down)

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Great product! Clean and potent.