Page 1 - Reviews - Pukka Herbs, Organic Clean Matcha Green, 20 Sachets, 0.05 oz (1.5 g) Each - iHerb
MY

Posted on Jul 23, 2021

I have tried many green teas of different brands & none did I find as easy to drink as this one. It is smooth & doesn’t leave an unpleasant aftertaste. HIGHLY recommend Pukka.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Acceptable quality Good product Normal size Normal ingredient Healthy milk Package normal Normal benefit Normal liver What detox Absorption normal Bile normal Supplement normal Taste normal

Posted on May 10, 2022

great to get a product unavailable in shops thank you

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Excellent service right to my door. Product itself is highly recommended.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This tea is outstanding and very good for the body immune system

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

I looooooove this tea so much ! The taste is great, I add a Piece of lemon and it’s awesome!

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

I love Matcha tea. The taste is great. Refreshing and enjoyable.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Good taste - can make 2 big cups from one bag. Drink every morning to help kick-start the day!

Posted on May 4, 2021

I love the smell of matcha and its taste. This package has 20 packs and its enough for one teapot to use 1 tea sachet. Very tasty ! Recommended.

Posted on Oct 25, 2020

I fall in love with this drink. I orderd before with a friend, we loved it so much. I purchase it again & again. Special amazing aromatic taste makes you feel happy and relaaaax while drinking.