MY

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

This coffee is great. I'm dialing it in at about 2 on my Fellow grinder for moka pot and it's giving me a great cup.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This is my second time ordering this coffee, it taste great and it’s organic , great quality! And with the coupon it was a great price !

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

it’s ok. somehow it doesn’t tastes much like coffee

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

it is pleasant to drink, fairly good. but nothing much special on the flavour note or so

Posted on Aug 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I bought organic light roasted coffee for the first time, before I always used regular coffee, which made me feel stormy, I already thought about giving up coffee altogether, I thought that I had an intolerance, although I really like coffee. But with this coffee it’s a completely different matter - the head doesn’t hurt in the evening, there is no nausea. And what a flavor! Proper, healthy coffee should be just that - light roasted and organic, that's when it gives us the maximum of its beneficial properties and does no harm. Be healthy!

Auto-translated from Japanese

Medium-thin grind, paper drip, and black. Because it is lightly roasted, the bitterness is weakened and the taste is refreshing. Those who like dark roast may find it unsatisfactory. The package has a zipper for convenience.

c1d5fd2d-7705-47d6-9b27-bd068e703cdd
23ac6161-092a-4de2-9e57-8f48832cbd8f
Posted on Oct 2, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

One of the major producers of quality coffee at iHerb; I take organic and light roast, the most useful for the body, the taste is mild, not bitter

Posted on Sep 11, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Lightly roasted and delicious. It's getting more and more expensive with the weaker yen, but this price is acceptable for organic. It was good to be able to buy it in the sale.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

There is sourness and bitterness, but overall it is light. I don't feel bad when it's organic.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It tastes a little strange, but it's organic and lightly roasted so you can drink it with confidence ^_^