MY

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Pleasant flavour. The lozenges are really helping my throat and oesophagus and providing a little extra lubrication when the dryness in my throat gives me the feeling my food is stuck there. Suffer with GERD and post nasal drip. Rather take something natural, than medication that often causes another problem.

Posted on May 31, 2022

They have been our life savers. Bring instant benefits of feeling soothed and moisturezed, so really effective. The taste is lemony/ citrusy and very pleasant. I think will be suitable for any age, even for children, but better to consult your doctor first. Great value for money, will buy again.

I used Thayer's slippery elm lozenges for many years and then - pouf - they stopped making them. These are a good replacement for those of us who are die-hards and singers. My only complaint is the Tangerine taste - not bad, but I would love something either plain or cherry/berry (hint hint). The Lozenges work just as well as Thayer's - very soothing to the throat, and they help to settle my cranky stomach. The price is quite reasonable for the quality and quantity. I removed one star only because I want either plain or cherry taste (did I mention the die-hard thing...)

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

7d576b9b-a4d9-4453-992e-544df4274743
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I have expected these to be like throat lozenges, but instead they are small tablets that you suck on. They don’t taste bad. I have only been using them for a few days. I suffer from Sjogrens and always like to have something to stop my mouth feeling super dry.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

During cold winter months, we all get that scratchy sore throat... These work great. They seem to coat your throat, whichbis great if you get that tickle in the backnof your throat, and helps with cough. Has a lite citrus smell and flavor, not medicinally.. it does have a chalky texture, so that may take some getting used ..but it does work.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

These slippery elm lozenges with tangerine flavoring, are just the ticket for a slight cough or scratchy throat during the chilly months. I highly recommend this brand.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

These taste pretty good, and citrus flovor is nice, but I couldn't use them since I have reflux, and they have citric acid in them and can irritate the tissue bound pepsin in the throat.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Helped my indigestion lots! Added benefit is that seems to help my bladder inflammation also. I have had frequent bladder infections in my life and seem to go from one to another. Since i have been taking this product my bladder does not have that almost constant irritated feeling.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

These lozenges are life savers for me. I have an esophagus structure and I always take one of these before I eat solid food. It seems to help.