MY

Posted on Jan 11, 2008
A must for those with cholesterol issues

I had been taking these for over a year and decided to stop after I got great reports from the doctor about my cholesterol and triglyceride levels. I won't do THAT again. A year after stopping, my cholesterol was borderline too high again and the doctor was concerned. The only thing I had changed was taking the guggul. I'm back to taking them and will never stop again.

Posted on Jan 19, 2010

My husband refuses to go on a prescription drug and has "hereditary" cholestrol. We changed our diets and his cholesterol remained the same. We added this and a red yeast rice supplement and he has dropped 45 points so that he's hovering at about 200 - not perfect, but much better.

Posted on Nov 26, 2008

I can't tolerate the Rx cholesterol stuff and am trying this. I've noticed renewed energy and a more positive state of mind - not sure if its from the guggul ;>) Too early to do another blood test to see if it is doing the job. But I bet it is!!

Posted on Jun 30, 2021

it was okay didn't see much improvement in my cholesterol level

Posted on Aug 20, 2010

I bought this for my mother, who has insanely high cholesterol levels. She hasn't gotten tested since but she claims she feels better and is losing weight.

Posted on Aug 18, 2008

After taking one per day of this Guggul Cholesterol Compound and one per day of Cholesterol Shield for six weeks my bad cholesterol dropped 30+ points!

Posted on Sep 23, 2019

Helps with IBS, used for 3 years,, always fast service.

Posted on Dec 13, 2020

A fabulous product

Posted on Jan 25, 2011

There is a fringe benefit to this low-cholesterol compound I see no side effects this product

Posted on Oct 14, 2009

It was suggested to me to help dissolve a chronic DVT in my leg. Seems to be working well!