MY

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Hear that there is a lot of benefit of cactus: blood sugar control, digestion, inflammation ect. So I decided to having a try and Nopal Cactus is my 1st cactus supplement. After few days I took, this has really surprise me. It’s helped me with stomach issues and improvement of digestion. And I can’t believe it also help to solve my yellow tongue issue (which suffered me few years). Wonderful product which I cant’ live without it.

967623ac-660b-4a86-a651-0be2574f5406
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I live in the desert and use to go pick pads and scoop out the pulp. This a much more easy to take and not have to do all the prep.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

This product is the best I have ever used, it has given me great relief for my arthritis. I have tried many products over the years with no results what so ever. I will continue with Nopal Cactus as it is the best their is. Regards.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

An add-on to our other health supplements used by the whole family. This product is recommended by friends. I supposed it is a good product.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I've used Nopal Cactus for a multitude of health conditions for many years and always had good results. This is the first brand I have ever used that I couldn't really tell any difference. The pills are HUGE and not very easy to take. The packaging doesn't give a lot of info about the company so I'm not even sure if its a good company or not. I wont be buying this one again.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Great for my arthritic joints, without any side effects on my stomach. The tablets are a bit big to swallow. Easily fixed - I cut the tablet into two. I regularly take a tablet twice a day with my meal and find that it has reduced my arthritic aches and pains. I can now manage abit more gardening in the weekend.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I dont use it consistently to be honest, just when I have hunger pans (im on a diet). And it does help me with them actually.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Just started on this, read that it can help with mental health and also I as an antioxidant. Will try it for few bottles to see any difference

Posted on Feb 8, 2021

A great bargain at the price. Nopal has provided a great way to help maintain blood sugar levels beyond the more chemically oriented Metformin. The natural effects of prickly Pear cactus has none of the negative side effects that modern chemistry seems to add in to help us diabetics. Are use 1000 mg Nopal prior to any meal or snack that might have a little too much sugar or carbohydrate. This helps maintain a steady blood sugar level in my body. I have use Nopal for over three years now (after learning about it in Mexico). I hope it does the same for you.