MY

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I bought this superfood wheat grass and am writing this review after i test it, Its really a high quality ingredients package with many benefits. I felt immediate improvement in my gut and my body function, this mix working as antioxidant beside its very good for health and suitable with diet and different ages.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I'm diagnosed with diabetes and have been taking maintenance for years. Doing housework just for an hour makes me really tired that I had to rest for 2 hours before doing another chore. My friend recommended WHEAT GRASS from PINES. She has the same problem as me. I immediately got one from Iherb. I'm happy because I can do all the housework without getting tired. One more thing, it makes my tummy full all the time. I don't get hungry even if it's time to have lunch or dinner. I'm happier now....Thanks to PINES.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Having taken this wheat grass product for more than 20 years my family and I are big fans of it for its nutrition and fibre. It helps with our stomach and bowel that I remember it had once helped stop our diarrhoea. And as a daily supplement, our doctor asked what we ate so that we could keep to have a very ideal cholesterol level, which I believe this wheat grass is the reason.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Pines wheatgrass tablets are an asset to everyday health. I’ve noticed increased energy. The tablets are small but a serving is 7. Hard to swallow all at once. Great quality and simple organic non gmo ingredients-which is a bonus! We have used Pines wheatgrass tablets for many years.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I love these wheatgrass tablets. I’ve tried powders before but these tablets are the closest you can get to pure juice form in regards to results. I always feel great after having my wheatgrass. I wish the serving size was smaller. 7 tablets is a lot to take per day.

Wheatgrass is an important health supplement. For years I drank wheatgrass juice from time to time but I could not persevere because of the taste and smell. I bought this product to try and get the benefits of wheatgrass using capsules. Indeed, the use is easy and convenient. To feel the results it is necessary to take the capsules regularly and for a period of time. I give it a chance and hope to win parallel results for drinking wheatgrass juice.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

It is a superfood yes... it helped me with my digestive problems.. passing motion is more easier... I can say that there is improvement ☺️ .. good for your health and it contains antioxidant properties..... the ingredient and quality is good... the serving quantity is seven pills but it is small ...same regular size of Adol...

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I've been taking this tablet for weeks now and it serves its purpose, glad I purchased this supplements, it's my antioxidant superfood, it helped improve my digestion problem. Good job!

Posted on May 16, 2022

I love this stuff ! I know the product I am getting is pure and it fills my nutritional needs being a plant based eater, its the cherry on top of the cake 🎂

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Wheatgrass is low in calories but high in nutrients, including antioxidants such as glutathione, vitamin C, and vitamin E. Antioxidants fight free radicals in the body, reducing oxidative stress and protecting against health conditions like arthritis, cancer, and neurodegenerative diseases