MY

Posted on Jul 2, 2022
Good

No fish smell(which is very inconvenient) when you take the dosage of 1 capsule a day, but your breasts can take 1 seize more. The ingredients can help with 2 capsules a day to have longer pleasure but then it can give some inconvenience at heart area after few days.1 capsule/day would be a good choice.Whole woman has the advantage that it is good for the vitality of your breast which you don't have with the other supplements alike.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

It does work but gave me a fish smell down there so i've stopped on the first week. Bought 2 bottles but threw at the trash after a week bc of how i reacted to it. My partner didn't like the smell either. LOL

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Seems to be a good product in the reviews, plus it has more mg of active ingredients in one serving. I have not received it yet but I look forward to, to compare with other products.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Good vitamins, fully justified themselves, I will definitely order again.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

She's got more energy to work and to play. We get busy. It works and I recommend it.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Yes I have noticed this working within a short time, will definitely buy more.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Nothing, not even 1% and also I gained weight, now who will help to lose weight? 1 star so I can submit it. The size is ok, none benefit, no taste, maybe the dosage is wrong and I did not have anything new on my life. quality and ingredient are ok. I don't think it works. I will go to doctor.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

these seem like good quality. Packaging was nice and well wrapped. I wish I could say these were a benefit but nope, unfortunately didn’t do nothing. Capsule size is normal, no taste, ingredients seemed promising. Maybe I wasn’t consistent enough with the dosage! I wanted to love this, sadly it didn’t happen!

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

this is a great natural supplement . i love it for my body .

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Paradise products are the best and i like very much how its helps me to balance my womanly issues it has great ingredient .