MY

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This is a good brand of Turmeric and easy to swallow capsules. Together with other supplements, it helps me with reducing inflammation in my body. I highly recommend this brand of Turmeric!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I have been using this product for over a year and I love it, I take two pills at lunch or dinner together with other 4 pills of two other brands. it's pure and very effective. It is great for inflammation and a reliable brand.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Posted on May 3, 2022

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

It appears to have helped alleviate some of the inflammation I've had in my knees. Since taking these tablets, my knees no longer ache at night.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Since I’m not fond of the taste of tumeric powder, the capsule form is perfect for me. I especially notice its effectiveness when that was one time when I came down with flu and, just by taking it, I felt the flu symptoms less severe.

Posted on Jan 1, 2021

Took it for about a whole month, and could definitely tell that there was a big change in me! Better quality of life and health. It feels like it's a candle that helped me bring more light to my body and soul. And mostly it helped me physically to feel better an better with every day that passes. Hope it would last that way for the next week's and months ahead. Peace and health 💕

Posted on Jan 1, 2021

I bought it after ordering the 60 capsules bottle. overall a very good turmeric. Sometimes taking too much form it can be a bit heavy on the stomach. But this turmeric is one of the few that is pure and without the other garbage stuff that other companies put in their capsules. I take one in the morning and one with dinner in my soy milk and a lot of times mixed with their ginger. After Reishi, turmeric is my second favorite supplement to take daily. I feels like it gives me better health, and mostly making my digestion a bit better with every week that passes, although the results are gradual and not overnight. Overall very satisfied. Just wondering what's the amount of curcumin in each capsule. Peace and health 💕

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I like this supplement that it has no fillers and other toxic inactive ingredients.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Great turmeric supplement. It’s good for immunity and it also thinning your blood, so be careful