MY

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Cannot say anything specific about it because there are no noticeable results. Decided to buy it one time. I feel like any animal based diet has this compound in natural form.

Posted on Jun 15, 2021

I like Paradise products because they don't add fillers to their capsules so you know what you ingesting is ALL product. L-Carnosine is a great scavenger of heavy metals ( great if you eat a lot of tuna etc) and also helps control excess sugar in the body. I take a lot of supplements so I can't say 100% but I believe I feel better now that I'm taking these tablets.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Very nice package and product itself. Quality of ingredients is of a very high quality! My mother benefited a lot from taking this product.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

Partial to paradise herbs as it has fewer unnecessary fillers. Carnosine lessens sugar damage in the body

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I have taken this product for many years and I like it.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Have taken this on daily basis but rotating between different brands, whichever is on sale and the cheapest at the time.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Highest quality L-carnosine on the market. I love it!

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Feels great! I think it really helped my memory a bit!

Posted on May 7, 2021

Good quality supplement. My only issue is that the dosage per capsule is too small. That being the case, one can run out of this bottle quickly