Page 1 - Reviews - Paradise Herbs, Earth's Blend, Vitamin C, 500 mg, 90 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
MY
Posted on Jan 27, 2022

The BEST VITAMIN C I have used! This particular Vitamin C is made with real whole-food goodness with the added benefit of fermentation, if you know anything about fermented foods then you know how beneficial they are to ones health & wellbeing. 17 veggie/berry blends plus green food powders, probiotics, antioxidants, adaptogens as well as other amazing ingredients, Paradise Herbs Vitamin C is exceptional quality. One - two capsules per day is easy, these are gluten free, suitable for vegans, are non GMO backed by a company with a great awarded history.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

It was during the beginning of the pandemic that I looked up online for Vitamin C. Almost all pharmacies were sold of of Vitamins and Multivitamins that I gave iHerb a try. My preference is an affordably priced vegetarian, with natural ingredients and I came across this brand. I work in the back-office of a hospital and thankfully with me not missing a capsule of this a day and only taking off my face mask when I have to eat, I felt really safe. There was only one instance that I had runny nose and occasional cough- to which I got a swab test that returned negative- but never had a fever until now. I even asked my 68 year old mother to replace her old vitamin C for this and with good sleeping habits, mask when going outside our home, we are grateful up to this day that we are well.

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

Very happy to come across a brand that made Vit C out of natural fruits and vegetables and yet ORGANIC. Not only that, it also includes other good ingredients such as Milk Thistle, probiotics, curcumin etc. All the goodness in 1 bottle. I bought this mainly for my dogs to keep them in optimal health and I only wanna give them as natural as possible supplements I can find. Not forgetting, this comes in a reasonable price tag. Hope this review helps you to make your decision :)

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

See Nobel Laureate Dr. Linus Pauling best-selling book 'How to live longer and feel better" Every day I take this, plus: . Vitamin C 8000 mg per day ( divided 3 times) . Multivitamin . B Complex . Vitamin A 25000 IU . Vit D3 5000 IU . Vit E 1000 IU . Zinc 50 mg . Selenium 200 mcg . Omega 3 2000 mg . Kelp - Iodine 1000 mcg . Calcium/Magnesium tablet

Posted on May 4, 2022

Vitamin C supports the normal growth of the body and helps it absorb iron required for growth and repair of tissues throughout the body. helps the body make collagen, an important protein used to build skin, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, and blood vessels. The body needs vitamin C for wound healing. helps restore and maintain healthy bones and teeth. is an antioxidant.

CynWatt
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

The form of vit C in this supplement is FERMENTED Ascorbic Acid not just absorbic acid. Fermentation process enhances the absorption, makes our body digest & absorb nutrient easily and thus maximizing the intake. The addition of plant-based bioflavonoid (quercetin, acerola, camu camu, amla) makes these antioxidant more more effective when taken together. It is also accompanied by a variety of powerful whole-food probiotics, mushroom adaptogens and alkalizing greens. This is my family go-to vit c supplement to support immune system and healthy aging. My skin & hair condition has improved as well since incorporating this supplement.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This is more than just a Vit C supplement - It has so many other added benefits - The added Adaptogens and Alkalizing blend is what sold it for me. No fillers, binders means you’re getting a quality product with added junk to bulk it out. Hit the thumbs up if you found this helpful, Thanks!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I have changed to this brand of vitamin C for some time now. They are easy to swallow and non irritating to my stomach. Price is reasonable considering the quality ingredients in one capsule. I have since recommend and given them to friends and relatives as a daily supplement for good health.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Vitamin C is essential, as it has a very short half-life, I take it a little more times a day, I have tried different brands and this one provided by Paradise Herbs is the formula I prefer because it is not synthetic and with the addition of many beneficial plants.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Vitamin C is the most important vitamin for well-being of our bodies and here you can find it together with other plant and root extracts so that make it even more special. Why should I spend money for other companies vitamin c when here it's organic and with other ingredients so important for our well-being. Very happy with it. Recommended