Page 1 - Reviews - Paradise Herbs, Berberine, 60 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
MY
Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Helped me with my PCOS. You would require 3 tablets a day to improve your PCOS. Have it after meals. In the first week it may drop your sugar level and you may experience what doctors call “withdrawal symptoms” and it’s perfectly normal. Just continue taking it religiously to improve PCOS and Insulin Resistance

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

It lowers the blood sugar and is a very, very good product if one has blood sugar issues. Best taken after meal, especially after carbs. I like it that the capsule of Paradise Herbs is smaller compared to that of Natural Factures, which can be useful if someone has a problem taking larger pills.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

"Research shows that berberine can lower blood sugar, improve cholesterol and triglyceride levels, reduce testosterone levels, and lower waist-to-hip ratio in women with PCOS. Berberine may even lower blood sugar levels similarly to metformin and may improve cholesterol levels better than metformin." I was pre-diabetic and have PCOS. After reading the above paragraph, I ordered these berberine tablets (and with a keto diet), I noticed that my acanthosis nigiricans have improved and my menstrual cycle is not as absent as it used to be i.e. comes every month. Highly recommend the product.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This product is really so effective! Im taking it for 2 weeks already twice per day after meal and i can see the results- my belly became smaller, The fet is melting i believe. As i got from some researchers when your have a fatty liver and fat starting to lick out from your liver and keeping himself on your stomach, that's why i decided to start to take ths supplement. Plus the studies says that berberine helps to control your insulin level, that's another reason why i started. Nothing changed on my food routine, but im loosing my stomach. in 2 weeks mines 3 cm , it's perfect for me. i will ne taking this forever maybe. Plus it's organic product, high quality, my doctor said that i can take it, that i have nothing to worry about. So it's always better to make sure and to talk with Healthcare professional before to take any supplements.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

My husband and I supplement with berberine in part because our rather famous natural health advisor writes that he has been very impressed with the ability of several natural supplements, including berberine, to destroy bad gut bacteria, molds, and fungi. Berberine works for us. Good value, highly recommend Excellent product, good value. We would not do without our berberine supplements!

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Helped lower my HbA1c values significantly... Yes I was taking Metformin and changed diet and increased my walking. The total decrease in 1 month was 25% on a glucose level well within Diabetic status. My physician calculates I should be off all glucose lowering medications by end of 2020, if not sooner. I had zero side effects or other issues. I beyond appreciate this product. Thanks!

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

When researching for a supplement to take for my pancreatic cancer diagnosis in Oct 2019, I found Berberine, in multiple studies, had demonstrated anticancer activities against the proliferation, growth, angiogenesis, and metastasis of a variety of tumors, including colorectal cancer, colon cancer, liver cancer, lung cancer, pancreatic cancer and many other cancers. Since taking Berberine every day since surgery (Nov 2019), my CA19-9 cancer markers have dramatically reduced and are now the lowest they've ever been. I will continue to take this wonderful supplement forever.

Oceans
Posted on Aug 2, 2021

I have swallowed many supplements in my life, but none that have thrilled me this much! Weighed ourselves on 6/2/18. He weighed 274 and I weighed 227. Berberine was added to our diet 6/9/18. We generally took two capsules daily, one after lunch and one after dinner. Weighed ourselves on same scales yesterday; he weighed 259 and I weighed 221. We are also very active these days, but weight loss has never been so quick and easy! Also taking iodine, but we had been taking that for awhile. From research I had read I was looking for a smaller dose capsule (300 - 500 mg) to take with each meal. But I will stick with this brand due to our successes!

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

i am super happy with the results. i got it with hope to reduce my insulin resistance. taking berberine twice a day in 4 months i went down from fasting insulin 8.9 to current 3.7. i have changed the diet too but i am sure berberine helped a lot! what i also like about this brand that there are no fillers at all, just pure berberine.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This berberine is an amazing replacement for metformin. I ordered this for my mom, who was recently diagnosed with diabetes and didn't want to go on any pharmaceutical drugs. After doing some research, we discovered berberine has almost identical effects to metformin, but without the side effects! She has been taking berberine, in addition to a cinnamon supplement, plus eating low carb/keto for 5 to 6 weeks and her blood sugars have improved a lot!! (Her readings are down from approximately 9 to 6!!)