MY

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This purchase has been a Wonderful product to help my husband with his blood glucose and diabetes. I believe in this product and seen it work first hand. The ingredients in this pill doesn’t have much taste, and it is such a great supplement in aiding with the health of my husband when I was very concerned. I still see improvement in his diet and he is able to get his blood sugar under control.

d61ed057-3748-4e24-8479-505297f1093d
Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I started taking it after my Creatinine test was slightly above the upper limit at 1.24. In a subsequent blood test, three weeks after taking it the Creatinine level dropped to 1.06. Turns out there are quite a few research papers about this effect ( although no full scale clinical trial). Very promising.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Great quality, no fillers or other herbs, the only ingredient is banaba leaf extract. People with insulin resistance can definitely benefit from it, can help especially with weight loss. Best to take if with meals, preferably with every big meal. Even if taking 3 capsules per day, the price is reasonable.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

My A1C blood sugar test went from a 6.6 to 6.1!! I also exercise daily but with these 2 together I am happy with the results I am seeing!!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

A doctor friend who has diabetics takes this just before she eats her meal. Ever after I keep in mind and recommend this who are in need.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I have received it very fast and have been taking it 3 times everyday. It seems like very effecitve to reduce blood sugar to me.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I bought the banana leaf nutritional supplement after being recommended. I've heard a lot of products say it's good value for money, so I'm going to try it regularly :)

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

A friend who is a doctor and has diabetes takes this just before she has a meal. When I am concerned, I take this, too.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I bought it because it's good for blood sugar. It's often sold out, so it's better to buy it when you have it in stock.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Product arrived quickly. Very reasonable price. Within 2 weeks I've seen my daily blood sugars reach a lower level. I will be anxious to have my A1C drawn in a few months.