MY

Based on 6,134 Ratings
4,624
Posted on Mar 30, 2022
5 star!!!!!

This product is so good it really kills the bacteria from acne. You just have to wait for 4-6 weeks. Don’t stop using it. I recommend to use it once a day because it has 10% benzoyl. If you have sensitive skin, use 2.5% or 4% that’s better if you dont want to have dry skin. Also, this is very good for bacne! It improves my over all acne. Thanks I highly recommend this. Like my review if it helps!

43f3c87b-33aa-4c76-abd6-2ea36509b5e0
Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Listen I suffer from acne like crazy, I’ve used anything you can think of! Including Benzac which is Benzoyl Peroxide and after a while it didn’t work. I think I bought this product at the right time. When it’s that time of that time, my acne goes berserk and I lose all confidence. I started this right on time and I am having small pimples here and there, but it’s a huge difference compared from before. I really love that it’s a foaming wash, it’s so smooth and has no smell whatsoever. I haven’t experienced any side effects like dry skin. I use an ampoule and moisturiser right after, so I guess that helps a lot. The product is a lot and I try not to apply a lot cause I’m avoiding any irritation. For the price, I’ll definitely repurchase. I hope, I can continue to see benefits long term. I attached a picture of my current breakouts and I am happy!

c1430577-8cbe-4cda-95cf-2d9ca8aab2c0
3d5e3e05-11d4-48d6-a022-aae64ba9f6cf
Skinbysisters
Posted on Jan 4, 2022

English: -My skin suffers from the constant appearance of pimples, this product helped me to clear out my skin in just a short duration (I do not have severe acne). -I use this product on other body areas (chest or back). -This products has a strong smell that I dislike, however I did not feel irritated while using this product. Arabic: - My skin suffers from the constant appearance of pimples, this product helped me clear my skin in a short period of time only (I do not have severe acne). I use this product on all areas of my body (chest or back). -These products have a pungent smell which I do not like but I did not feel discomfort while using this product.

57bee6c8-e2fc-4b83-8c7b-12fc5d2e5a05
221ca12b-3719-414b-b647-8576e5eeb0e7
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

smells like chlorine (i have a thing for chemical smells so i adore it) definitely helps maintain my skin after accutane already repurchased 3 times. my skin is sensitive af but ive been using bp for years so im fine. id say it lasts 4 months plus minus when using morning and night.

ea858f0c-6898-4296-8c1e-0bec62e8eca3
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I am very satisfied with the gel cleanser. Products with benzene peroxide save my skin. I've been using it for over a month now and my skin is much clearer. Rashes appear less and less, subcutaneous acne came out. Only acne marks remained. Now I lighten them with vitamin C. I apply it for 1-2 minutes like a mask and then wash it off. Perfectly cleanses, no tightness or discomfort. The only thing I do not recommend is to apply every day if you have not used products with benzene peroxide before. Because of this, there may be redness on the face or may leave a burn if the skin is sensitive. In the beginning, there may be peeling of the skin, so do not forget about moisturizing. Good luck to everyone in the fight for healthy skin

98fc54d1-914f-4a89-be6e-a414455c5431
6b910e47-41c6-447e-9ee8-458d0cb4bf6b
423f9cac-e620-4c0c-8674-ed6fb05a6b9a
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

i actually use it on my armpits to help control the body odor during summer where i really sweat a lot. it is gentle for sensitive skin and does not cause any sting when used and is definitely effective as i do not use deodorant anymore after washing with it.

1e189f56-1bc0-4a20-95dd-616a4871c4a8
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I started using this product for my back acne, a lot of people recommended it. I feel like it really helps but unfortunately I’m not using it consistently. While I’m showering I put some in my back and leave it for about 2 minutes and then wash it. Recently I started using it again because my back acne is getting worse, last time I left it on my back for 5 minutes and I don’t think you should do that, some spots was reddish I don’t know how to describe it but it didn’t last long just for 15 minutes or so. I’ll try to be consistent and update my review.. so far so good! Like if that was helpful :D thanks in advance

cd7292a7-ea78-4c1f-a945-715278b1968e
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I bought this for my sister age 22 who suffered with acne since her early teens. After getting off birth control she wanted to buy a product which would help keep acne under control should it decide to return. 4 month update: being off birth control pill (for acne), her acne seems to want to flare up a couple days before her period. As soon as she sees a couple spots, begins to use this wash to stop it from spreading. She is super happy with the results. She doesn’t use this frequently but only when she seems to have a flare up. The photo below shows results 4 days (twice daily) use. Once they look dry, she will stop and continue with her normal gentle wash. Please click yes if helpful x

af5b3492-09e9-4f1e-aa46-48155096c218
Posted on May 23, 2022

The product arrived on time and it was well packaged. It's good for people who have acne just like me. But for people who have sensitive skin, you have to read the instructions inside the box before using it. The product is of good quality and the size is big enough, I'm quiet surprised.

0fee56eb-3bf9-44ce-bced-c44ef01d209e