MY

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Great for all types of brows. A little small, but it does seem to require less product for the same effect, as if you were using another brow gel. Nice scent, very compact in size, and packaging, good quality (no gross buildup), brows don’t feel stiff, overall good value.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I had been looking forward to receiving this product. Keeping in mind, it's completely clear, it does its job REALLY well. A few strokes and my brows are ready to take on the day and no strong chemical smell. Only gave it 4/5 stars because I think mine came a little dry? Could be wrong, though.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

don't have any words to express my love for this product.. the scent.. the quality.. the package.. the coverage and the texture.. EVERYTHING IS GREAT

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Honestly I did not use a lot of eyebrow products cause my eyebrows are perfect, so I did not notice the difference. The size is okay, I don’t think it is big enough. It is color-less, which is ok for my black thick eyebrows. Overall, wasn’t bad at all it great for everyday makeup.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

the goods are excellent, good quality, helped me a lot, I advise everyone who wants to buy

Posted on May 21, 2022

Perfect brow gel! Holds brows in place, without making them feel hard. No scent and no color

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Great brow mascara. I like that it's clear as well. Recommended and would purchase again.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Pretty good and does the job. Invisible, medium hold.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Doesn’t do much and doesn’t last!