MY

Posted on May 5, 2022

good quality. clean ingredients. I wish it comes in a bigger size bottle. taste is mild. ok for frequent dosage and as a supplement. benefit of silver and hydrogen peroxide is plenty and I'd advise someone to look into it. package is excellent no leakage what so ever. the composition is excellent too.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Fabulous to boost the immune system helped me with my Blepharitis, but that was not what I bought it for, that was a bonus. I took it with equal amounts of pure water and the recommended amount of the stabilised Oxygen . Have first thing in the morning and don’t eat food half an hour before and half an hour after food.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

This has helped me more than I could have imagined. I have a skin growth on my cheek bone that I had biopsied. when I am taking this once a day the growth fades and is not itchy nor sore. it's also helping with my digestion

e440526e-12de-4338-a677-d32b77edd01f
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I felt the aloe was uppermost in this blend, mainly had that kind of aloe mouthfeel, I'm sure it also had the oxygen and silver as well. I appreciated that it was unflavored. I enjoy trying new things for my health care regimen and appreciated trying this one. It was good for what it was, but in the end, I felt capsules were easier to work with than a liquid. If this product appeals to you though, it's definitely worth trying.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

This has top notch quality, gives me oxygen benefits and easy to use supplement that I frequently take on a daily basis. Taste is blah, but it's easy to digest. It comes packaged in a nice size bottle to fit anywhere in your house. I would definitely recommend this product.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I bought this product as a first aid kit for the family. It has so many benefits and quite versatile to use. I use it as nose drops for kids when they have colds and flu, we take it internally to fight off any stomach problems like upset stomach, colics, indigestion. Also its a great anti parasite remedy. Best to be taken first thing in the morning on empty stomach.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I previously reviewed this and the flavoured one favourably but have now stopped using them as I realised they contain 35% food grade Hydrogen peroxide. Although it is called food grade, you should never consume any hydrogen peroxide. Do your own research and decide for yourself though. I will throw out my 2 bottles. My fault for not reading the ingredients list.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I really liked this product I used it when I was sick with sore throat and I found the taste very palatable. I like the ingredients very much. I like that it could help with different ailments. Just search about the ingredients and you will see that this supplement has a good composition AND many benefits.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I drink a capful first thing in the morning, and it is AMAZING how much better my body feels after having it. I try not to drink water 30 minutes before or after for optimal effect.