MY

2,170
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 5, 2022
My kids liked it!

This is actually my second order already. My two kids were enjoying it despite “fish oil”. Great ingredients with more than 2 kinds of fish, I was amazed at first unlike the usual only Wild Alaskan Salmon oil available in the membership shops I purchased before. Some have even fishy taste when you burp.

370eb215-061b-47be-a2e4-0b18601c5485
Posted on Jun 13, 2022
7,067

I have been struggling with my health for more than 10 years and nothing seemed to work. After taking this supplement, I am visibly happy because of the improvements in my mood, energy levels and overall health. I feel better overall, my immunity is better and I have a burst of strength in me that is noticeable.

Posted on May 26, 2022
11,744

This vitamin is incredible! It has helped me so much! I have been struggling with an autoimmune condition for a long time and have tried every supplement possible. This vitamin seems to be the only thing that is working for me. It has given my immune system a huge boost, as well as bringing about other positive changes in my health and energy levels. I would recommend it to

Posted on May 2, 2022
17,192

I took these vitamins for about 2 months and felt a noticeable improvement in my mood, energy, immune system and quality of life. I feel much more optimistic and have more strength to keep up with my workouts. I recommend this supplement to anyone who feels like they need a boost!

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

Your daily diet will determine your future health. There is no denying that Omega 3 has very good benefits for our eyes. After the age of 30, our eyes will gradually weaken. I choose this product to add to my family's daily diet. My 6 year old daughter loves it, and is also easy to drink. I highly recommend this product. I bought 2nd time and will continue to use them in the future. Please support me if you found this review helpful to you. Thank you.

4312ae0f-49c6-493a-bf61-a194675995a3
58819e76-edf5-4520-a9cd-dd58d7400792
Posted on May 24, 2022

I bought as well omega fish oil for my kids because why not health is wealth not expense. Letting my kids take this vitamins at their age helps them improve there quality at school. It doesn't taste fish or smell my kids love them so much! The size of this is enough and easy to swallow.

d98a1e83-b7a7-4dcd-80b7-12228148021f
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

These are great for my kids age 11 and 14, they taste good so can be chewed, and the size is good so my teen can easily swallow them whole, so they are easy to use. It’s good quality and no odd scent to them, only freshness. It’s a great supplement.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

My daughter loved this chewable candies, for her it was a problem to take any medicine. Now she reminds me every morning to take one and I can definitely see the difference, she was taking magnesium, D3 and Omega-3 and during that period of time she behaved way better, calm and patient, full of energy. Recommend!

LianaLuna
Posted on May 2, 2022

My son doesn’t like to eat fish. So I decided to give him omega 3 supplement. His age is 8 years old. This is high quality good dosage omega 3 from Norway fish oil. Capsules are small size and chewable. It has nice taste. My son likes it and I’m quite for his health