MY

Posted on Jun 11, 2022
Great quality & Works

Great neem. Been a loyal buyer for a few months now. Helps my skin & itchiness that I have due to allergies. I also have an autoimmune disease so I need all the digestion help I can get. I definitely notice a difference when I don't have neem, so I make sure to keep it stocked up. Haven't tried others but I recommend this!

Posted on May 19, 2022

This leaf of Neem came as a substantial help in fighting candida. I didnt know that neem had such effect on fungus but after a thorough search i realised that neem were used very intensly also in the agricultural field for fungus with a very effective results in a country with a very hot and humid nature like India and it helps them keep fungus at bay.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Used it for my sons acne worked great also used theraneem neem soap in conjunction. 👍

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I will purchase this more and more...its so good.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Works great for me skin Been taking it daily and have seen an improvement.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

The TheraNeem brand Ive seen for so many years at healthfood stores,, I like the stronger composition with this brand ****

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I'm susceptible to fungus and mold and this really works for me. Easy on the stomach. Zero side effects. Would definitely recommend.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

this product is amazing and I got what I expected to get

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

very very good , worked great with eczema ، cleared the pigments on the skin left after eczema , reducing face Acne , reducing period over bleeding and extra days , befor so much blood extra days may more than 10 days , now take last tree Days control everything perfectly 👍