Page 1 - Reviews - Optimum Nutrition, Gold Standard 100% Whey, Strawberry Banana, 2 lbs (907 g) - iHerb
MY
Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Gold Standard is ideally formulated for those looking to pack on extra muscle or those on a training program looking to build strength and endurance. This is where this product offers effective performance at a reasonable cost. However, this products whey component may not meet with demanding expectations of elite athletes that would require a pure isolate or hydrolysate. This product may also be used by those seeking weight loss, though this product is not really marketed with this purpose in mind.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Should never have ordered 5lbs lol That's a huge tub! Took me a really long time to get through it since I got tired of the taste quickly. Nonetheless it works well for me, high quality protein that helps me hit my protein goal for the day and doesn't cause any stomach issues. I would love to try other flavours as well. I usually take this with yoghurt as a snack, tastes better that way.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

good quality, good package size compared to price, based on whey ingredient so it's a great supplement after training and workouts, and just in the middle of the day for an extra protein boost. the taste is good and it mixes easily with water.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Great flavor mix in a proper container. Perfect quality for the workout, but also on rest days, as it ensures your body gets sufficient Protein.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I was really happy with this product and worked really well for me. Thank you so much for this product and I have no issues recommending.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

A good flavor if you like sweets :-) ON is our favorite brand of whey protein, and we enjoy trying out the different flavors. The strawberry banana tastes nice.

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

I only make this protein with water but it tastes really good without milk or any flavors. There are many other flavors but this Strawberry Banana would be the most favorite one for me.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

To me, the flavor is slightly synthetic. However, my boyfriend prefers it over our usual Double Rich chocolate. Btw it gets pink when dissolved in water :)

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Im usually take the vanilla ice cream but now I want taste another flavor so I took that. The taste is OK but it feels less sweet than the vanilla. The only pro that I see is 75 serving in that flavor.

Posted on Aug 5, 2021

alright, that was my first time using this brand, not really cheap to be honest. the results are quite similar to other brands which a bit more cheaper than this one