MY

Posted on Mar 16, 2022
Thankful for this soap

I use this bar soap for washing my hands and for showering. it is the only soap I can find so far that my atopic skin does not react to and it also does not dry out the skin. Wish it came in a smaller size though, I have to cut it into 6.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I've been using these soaps for more than a year now and keep coming back to the same brand - they lather well, feel good and smell great. They are big sized and are very good value for the money. Feels gentle - good for kids & sensitive skin too . Definitely recommended.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

If you are looking for a high quality, fragrance fee soap, this is it! Our "go to " brand for many years. Huge bar with nice packaging. Great for sensitive skin.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

My wife and I love these large, hard milled bars of soap from One with Nature. They moisturize, have a wonderful fragrance, and are of very high quality. Gentle on the skin, a joy to use, and long lasting!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

this is my 3rd time purchase.... i love the scent and benefit for my sensitive and dry skin, this has been my daily use and use for all age. The soap size is perfect for my palm size and decent price. The package is well seal and good quality.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I like these soaps. We use them as shampoo as well. This one i paid attention is fragrance free and the olive oil appears before water in the ingredients list.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

A great huge bar of soap that utilizes olive oil in its makeup, perfect for those who relish using these oils and will last for some time.

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

Great for people sensitive or allergic to smells. It has no scent but it feels lovely on. It's so huge I kept dropping it in the shower but it was good value and lasted ages and is well made. It didn't shatter into little pieces when I dropped it. My skin felt nice and I was comfortable using this on my face as well as my body. I really loved this soap.

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

I recommended you to my sister and she ordered after me, but got her order before me (same state). Not sure how that works but was not in a hurry for my items. Thanks for the great pricing and 1st order discount too! Love this soap's fragrance and moisturizing, as well as the size of the bar is long lasting too.