MY

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Very good stuff. I take these from time to time. Immediately on taking it, i feel my whole body go into a sweet, relaxed comfort zone. GREAT before bed.. but so very nice during the day, too. Its like we just might not be noticing how tensed up we can get in todays world until we take a very simple, 'natural' relaxant like this!

I really cannot comment on this vitamin supplement, because I have not tried it yet. My Dr. says it helps with back leg cramping at night,which can be very painful. So I am looking forward for this relief! June

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

the strange smell of capsules, the quality is not very good, there is no effect (I can compare with another brand); after it caused vomiting I decided to write a review to warn.

Posted on Oct 28, 2020

For years I've suffered from the most extreme leg cramps while sleeping. 've tried various magnesium supplements without benefit. I thought that I had proven that magnesium deficiency was not the problem. I have spinal injuries which I saw as the source of the hyper cramping that I experienced only while lying down. My hands have been cramping as well but I attributed that to the carpal tunnel syndrome that is quite acute. I had a bottle of this sitting unused and after 4 days of night time horror I thought, "What the heck", and took two of these a couple of hours before bed. No cramps. Zero. I've taken them every night since then and I have have no more cramps. My hand cramping is almost unnoticeable . A true deliverance from suffering that is really extreme.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Good quality “but please be careful i took it without tests and i was about to die “

Posted on May 12, 2022

I use it for 3 months it’s really good

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Citrate is best for adsorption. Amazing how it took care of my leg cramps basically over night. Will definitely buy again.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

i like it, much easier to swallaw compared to the previous one that i have ordered

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

It helped me to start sleeping normally and be cslm in stress situations.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Perfect Product! Fast delivering! This is the product I looked for.