MY

Posted on Jun 17, 2022
Excellent for digestion issues

My son is special needs and has digestion issues due to crooked teeth which cannot be fixed by an orthodontist. He cannot chew foods very well and tends to swallow them instead of chewing. Pureeing his foods help but still lacks digestion enzymes to properly digest them in the small intestine. This Pancreas supplement is an absolute godsend! There are 3 different ones to choose from - pork, beef and lamb. It definitely helped him in many ways.

This product looks natural and may add some benefits to my dog's diet. It can be easily added into food with little smell and I think this may help pancreas from pancreatitis.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I don't notice anything so far. The directions state to take this a half hour before a meal. I often forget, and only take it 5 to 10 minutes before a meal. I've used nutricology products for many years, and I do trust the company.

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

I have been taking these for many years .. it helped removed eczema completely, I take now on and off especially take one before eating a high fat meal. It also helps to reduce histamine reactions, when I struggle to breathe from high histamine foods I take this with quercetin and the histamine reaction goes away in about 30 mins

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

It's a great product in improvement the very unpleasant symptoms of chronic pancreatitis. Thanks iherb! Thanks NutriCology!

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Great product ! Nut need to take some time to see results

Posted on Sep 11, 2019

I struggle with pain in my abdomen, having difficulties eating food that normal people can. So I constantly have to watch what I eat, mostly it has to be boiled, soft texture, not too spicy/sweet/salty. So anyway, these supplements helped me to soothe the pain in my abdomen and I could sometimes allow myself to eat any kind of food (like pizza & coke with friends) because the digestive process wasn’t as painful. I did use it for a short time (2-3 weeks), not to become dependent on them. So now it’s about time to start the “therapy” again.

Posted on Jun 5, 2021

Interpret it as a holistic help for the whole body. Sometimes I use it the whole time and sometimes I use it during e.g. a month and then take a brake.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Good product quality , size and price

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Great for digestion and glucose metabolism.