MY

Posted on Dec 5, 2021
Excellent !

I think it's the safest product for the skin. sooo gentle and soft and leaves the skin hydrated. I love it. the bottle is big and once opened can't be closed so it's not for Travellers but you can fill it in a travel container and you are good to go. I recommend it 👌🏻

2e2909ed-866b-49eb-86d3-7af311fc2766

I have been using this cleanser daily (especially on evenings ) while using adapalen by dermatologists prescription. As adaplen makes skin more sensitive and reactive to various ingredients the skin care products you combine with it must be very sensitive. And this cleanser is great combo, after o washed the face with or soon didn’t feel neither dried, nor tightened. Absolutely perfect. The amount is great use it as facial and body product. I believe this can be also a replacement for intimate wash products. Highly recommended!

f72003b3-5f09-482a-8a25-8953a5657b42
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

djagi
Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I took this pack because the price is very profitable. Then I will use the bottle for other liquid soaps, for example for Madre Labs soaps. In the order I went wrong, I wanted to order the original formula, but I'm not sorry. Excellent quality, excellent product, very good brand.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I have oily sensitive skin. I used a 10% Niacinamide serum and I got skin purging , my skin became more sensitive even to products that I used to use before. SO, I made my skin care routine limited to a cleanser and moisturizer only. the cleanser had to be changed of course. This is the best sensitive skin cleanser I found on iHerb in terms of quality size and price! it’s gentle and moisturizing leaving the skin so soft and plumped from the first use, it HELPED me so much to restore my skin barrier. NB: My mom's dry skin also loved this cleanser! I will repurchase again.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

According to the ingredient declaration there are no animal by-products in the formula - it is paraben free - the sudsing ingredient is sodium laureth sulfate from coconut oil, cocamidopropyl betaine and vegetable glycerin - it contains a mixture of various herbs- I have used it for a long time and it does not dry out my skin,I love this product and buy it all the time. It is the only cleanser I use on my face.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

This has become my go to body wash for waxing aftercare. I like how it doesn’t strip my skin of moisture, and doesn’t sting at all if I use it after waxing. I’ve only used it on my face once. So I’m not sure how good it is as a face cleanser.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

I've been using this as a face cleanser, but I believe it could be used as for the body as well. It has a jelly consistency and doesn't foam that much, it cleanses quite well and doesn't dry my skin. But if you are looking for a deep cleanse, that's not the product- this one is a very mild cleanse.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

A perfect balance of cleaning and balancing my oil levels for my face. I enjoy that it is sulfate-free, and is naturally made. I've ordered several bottles but can see a bottle lasting for at least a month or two at a time. I feel this product is a wonderful addition to my daily routine that leaves my face feeling refreshed.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I stumbled across this cleanser and was keen bout it. Thus, I’d done further research about this particular cleanser. I like its fragrance-free formula and other beneficial ingredients. So far I’ve experienced no irritation. Plus, the cleanser does leave my skin feeling clean w/out being overly dry. Will repurchase!

c9093e2e-6a0f-47cb-84dc-12cc3c22ba27