MY

Posted on Oct 4, 2022
Dang this stuff is good!

I feel so good when consuming this I find myself having to control my use as I know too much electrolytes can cause hypernatrimia (too much sodium in blood). The taste is like a very light tea with stevia so I add lemon to it but adding to actual tea would be great I imagine. I have the MTFR gene mutation so I can't have cyanocobalamin B12 that vitamin water and others contain. I really don't wanna buy into the extra plastic and garbage ingredients anyway so this is a win win.... plus the extra VITC AND THERE IS 363 SERVINGS.... 🖐🎤 Like if this helps ya!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

using it to get kids to take vit c and mix it with other med solutions when needed. also, mixing it with my collagen in the morning. great taste.

Posted on May 3, 2022

We are all heavy into sports. The whole family uses it. So this is the best prized product so far. Bottle goes a long way. Always in stock. Taste is okay. Just pimp it with waterdrops or lemonjuice

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I love this form of Vitamin C! I take it every morning and evening. Also, it’s a much better price here than anywhere else I looked.

Posted on Mar 3, 2021

It's a little tart, but not too much so. I wasn't able to get the C packets I liked due to long term out of stock, so I tried this. I do mix it with other powders, which changes the flavor somewhat. I like the price and use it every day.

Posted on Oct 21, 2020

due to the calcium in this, we will not repurchase as calcium especially the carbonate form, is not recommended to go with vitamin c. however, this is a great and effective vitamin c powder if you can tolerate the minerals added. we drink it with pure squeezed juice to help with the taste. it does not upset the stomach. a large bottle that goes a long way as it is so effective in virus and immunity attacks. highly recommended.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Slightly sweet, easily dissolved in water or juice. Good ingredients. I definitely recommend it!

Posted on May 31, 2022

Good v-c product for health and good for drink.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

If you are looking for great value for your buck, then this is it. However, if you care about taste, rather give it a miss. It says lemon flavor but there is no hint of citrus whatsoever, just a weird funky taste. If you are adding this to something that can hide the taste, then great. It says sweetened, but there's hardly any sweetness at all.