MY

Posted on Jun 5, 2022
Grapefruit seed extract 125mg 100 tablets.

What an interesting discovery this Grapefruit Seed Extract. A natural antibiotic for all inflammations in the body without stomach upsets and drug side effects. I wanted to try this proactively for the benefit of my health. After only a few days of use (1 tablet / day after breakfast) I noticed that the cover (Candida) on my tongue was completely gone! I was delighted because I couldn’t remove it at any time before. It was a clear indication to me of the strong effect of the product without straining the body naturally. I have now let myself realize that the same product is doing in my body, even though I do not see results directly from within me, cleansing, neutralizing and helping my body to function as intended. An adequate low-cost product at that 125mg strength, one tablet / day, I think is quite enough to complement my health. This formula is used by healthcare professionals around the world. I follow and listen to my body in what other ways it helps and supports my well-being. I recommend!

Posted on May 20, 2022

Just started these and so far I have seen an improvement in my condition. It will take time however I am confident these will make a difference to my symptoms. Easy to take and quality is good. I am comfortable with the ingredients listed. Delivery was quick and very great price.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Dr recommended to help with my meds for chronic condition. I've been using this brand for a long time because it is consistent and reliable. I don't notice any difference from the expensive brands (this one is quite reasonable). I do notice a difference in how well I do if I run out, so try to keep it on hand.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Since GSE works really well in our family, I bought this tablet form for my sister-in-law so she could get the same benefits that we do when it comes to having lesser allergic rhinitis. She finds the drops quite bitter so it's great that this brand carries a tablet form as well. Overall, it works well as part of our prophylaxis.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I keep these on hand for when I star to feel diverticulitis coming on. My daughter also uses them for bladder infection. I ordered two bottles this time.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I prefer the drops but use these tablets whenever the drops are not available. GSE is great for wellbeing in all aspects. Keeps you in good health thruout the year.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I have literally been taking these for decades. They resolved my terrible problem with systemic candidiasis years ago, and they keep the digestive meanies in check. What a great discovery GSE was!

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Keeping my blood running smoothly at my age is very important. I don't take cholesterol meds or baby aspirin, I prefer to take natural supplements. These tiny, easy to swallow tablets fit the bill.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Good quality and much easier to take internally than the liquid! I like to use the liquid as a preservative for homemade oils and salves.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

We keep up with antioxidant supplements esp in the winters when the more vibrant foods are not in season. It's a safety net that we won't see obvious benefits but it's unwise to do without.