MY

Sporty Old
Posted on Jul 6, 2022
For skin protection

Astaxanthin is a carotenoid, red pigment and a very strong antioxidant. Salmon flesh gets its red color from astaxanthin. Wild salmon gets it by eating crustacean in the sea, whereas farmed salmon’s feed is fortified with synthetic astaxanthin which is derived from petrochemicals. Not much is known about synthetic astaxanthin’s health effects, but natural astaxanthin is well researched with several health benefits. Among them is its ability to protect skin and eyes from UV radiation. Bioastin astaxanthin is natural astaxanthin which is extracted from algae. I take this great supplement in the summertime 1-2 capsules per day with fat-containing food to help absorption. Then my muscles will turn red and I can swim like a salmon 😀. Hope you like my review 👍

3bf6bd14-dd42-47a3-9c7c-4fbfb535c435
Posted on May 20, 2022

Nutrex BioAstin 4 mg works great for me, it's excellent quality. Easy size to swallow, no digestive issues, no taste. In terms of benefit, after 2 weeks of use (only 1 softgel a day), I noticed improvement in my skin got a nice tan (I'm not tanning on purpose). I will try a higher dosage when the sun gets stronger.

SUPER BEN
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Superior antioxidant ingredient that keeps you young and healthy.. with great quality 4 mg veggie pills at low price.. take one with evening fat meal (olive oil, nuts, omega 3) with Great benefits like the energy improvement and great looking skin.. eye health, sun UV protection.. I like the very small tasteless pills.. highly recommend

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

And therefore, more is not always better! Be careful with taking a too high dosis of this supplement. It is fat-soluble, so it needs to be taken with a meal containing healthy fats like coconut oil or ghee Astaxanthin may also lower your blood pressure. If you’re using natural or prescription medication that lowers blood pressure, be careful while using Astaxanthin. If you’re dealing with a bleeding disorder or using blood-thinning medication you should not use Astaxanthin.If you are diabetic or hypoglycemic you must use Astaxanthin with caution. If you are hypersensitive to 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors should completely avoid Astaxanthin. You should NOT use Astaxanthin if you have autoimmune disorders, are on immunosuppressors, have hypocalcemia, osteoporosis, or have a known allergy or hypersensitivity to Astaxanthin or related carotenoids

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

This is one of my favorite antioxidants. Great product, with very well selected ingredients, with high bioavailability, with high benefits for the skin and the whole body, with extremely high quality. I use small doses - in this case 4 mg preventively, to protect the skin of your face and body from harmful radicals and various types of sunlight. For better results I take once a day, 1 capsule, after meals, in the months before the strong sun - I start April or May.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

This product appears to be a good one but I haven't observed any change in my energy level or eyes with 4 mg daily so I decided to take 8 mg daily. I will observe from another 8 weeks to see the improvement. One thing which I am confused about this product is its NAXA certification. This product is listed as NAXA certified product on NAXA website but it is not mentioned on the product itself. I think company should clarified whether it is NAXA certified or not.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I normally take lutein and zeaxanthin for my blurred vision. i ran out of those so i took this. Then i realised Astaxanthin also helps alot in eye health. Good product. Highly recommended.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I take from BioAstin normaly the 6mg for a couple of years now, but this year i tried the 4mg every day, also because of the price. I noticed no difference. It helps with my backpain and your skih health.