MY

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

great package and good quality I love size not too big to use as daily energy boost as plant base protein to health benefits help me keep full longer time of the day before my real meal recommended.I love Cacao great ingredient make taste great is my favorite so far.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

My daughter sent me this over a year ago. I've been using it ever since. It's got a rich chocolatey taste and provides extra grams of protein for my diet. Love it!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Works great cakes in addition to some flour. Does not work well as a drink. The "mud" remains at the bottom and doesn't taste good.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

The. Best. Protein. Powder. I. Have. Ever. Tried. I was worried about the taste, but once I tried it, I knew that I worried about nonsense.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

if it has all iron and protein that are written so it's very healthy product the teste a little bit wired but adding more cocoa and it's just great

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

After using the normal organic hemp protein powder I tried this chocolate one and I loved it more. Fruits smoothies with this powder have more nutrients in it. So, even the Hemp taste is strong but it's amazing and safe as protein powder.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

tastes great and love putting it in shakes and yogurt

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

yummy product. Nice packaging and I use this post workout. Nice taste. I blend with blueberries, peanut butter, almond milk and a banana.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

My third purchase and I mix it witlh soy vanilla milk