MY

Posted on Sep 20, 2022
BUY THESE NOW!

Best $6 I ever spent! I bought these over 6 months ago and they are still my toddler's absolute favorite bath toys. He is nuts about them. I looked for similar things on Amazon but they were more expensive and not the same. These stick to the tub wall well, but are easy enough for him to pull off, unlike suction cup toys. He chews on them a lot but they do not break apart (teeth marks though). Haven't gotten moldy at all. There are two sets of the 8 characters, so I saved one set and will pull them out when the first set gets too used. My one complaint (and it's minor and ridiculous) is that they could have varied the colors a little more. There are two blue characters and two yellow characters.

These animals are amazing! Adorable animals and with just a little water, stick to the wall. We gave names to each one! The set included teo of each! Highly recommend

1ce90cb3-a736-4833-92d4-b52227e30f92
Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Another one of Nuby's awesome colorful toys for little kids. There are 8 different animal figures and 2 of each so all together there are 16 cute shaped animals made of soft foam that the kids love to play with in the tub.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Great bath toys. My 2yo loves playing with them in the bath and also uses them when playing with the water. Quality is great and colours are really nice and saturated. Size is good too

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Great bath toys, good colours and quality, perfect size. Use them every time while bath time and even without water in daily playtime. My baby uses them also as a teether.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

my one-year-old really love these. we use them every day and they seem to be good quality and perfect size. the package wasn't something special and the amount is great.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I got it few days ago and stack it together for storage. Then I found that the colour faded. Yes, my baby loves it but I'm not dare to let him play on it anymore. Not sure if he will put it onto mouth or the colour will fade into the water for bath. Hope you find it's useful!

752b8549-25af-47a3-8aa5-509189efdd32
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I love the cute faces on theses animals. There are 8 different animals with 2 of each. They float & stick on the side of the tub or wall.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Its quality is high, size is big enough for fun bath time.

2933cc40-e55b-4b38-92e9-7604d8bf428f