MY

Based on 1,321 Ratings
1,058
Katikos
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

We use this Liposomal spray 7 no sun month per year. Both adults and kids use the same dosage, it has a nice orange taste and high absorption too. A very effective one - I make blood tests and see the difference it makes, and my Vitamin D level increases. Important for the immunity system, Comfy sie and package -we take it with us when we travel.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

This oral spray of vitamins D3 and K2 are much better absorbed than pills. I use this product to help me with bone health and immune system function. The taste is delightful and the ingredients are top quality. I love the spray because I can adjust the dosage to my specific needs and it's one less capsule to swallow.

A high-quality product. I made a blood test before taking this one. Then after a month of spraying this one, I made another test and the levels were increased (which did not happen with another different brand). So definitely it has an effect. In terms of taste, it is too sweet for me, but I guess this is a personal preference.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I really like the NOWS brand and find that it's great quality as well as ingredients. It would be nice to have a bigger size. Both my kids use this to boost their immunity especially in the winter because we are up north. They like the taste and it seems to have a great effect as they are both have a deficiency.

SylvaniA
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

A good combo of Vit D and Vit K. Moreover, it comes in a liposomal spray - that means it is easy to take, no matter where you are (you don't need water to take it) and it's a good, bioavailable form that would supposedly bring your Vit D serum levels high quicker.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Simple, quality ingredients! and the perfect size to take at home or when you travel (easily fits in a purse or makeup bag). I love the taste, like cherry jell-o. I'm greatly deficient in vitamin D and am so glad this formula comes with K2 for better absorption!

Posted on Sep 4, 2022
1,349

Posted on Jun 28, 2022
1,406

Posted on Apr 5, 2022
1,245

Posted on Mar 7, 2022
1,258

I really love this product. This is like the 4th product I've tried. I'm neurodivergent and its hard for me to remember to take pills/swallow them making me miss a lot of doses. I have pretty bad vitamin deficiency and a few days of taking this product I do feel a lot better.