MY

Based on 5,640 Ratings
4,535
Posted on Sep 5, 2022
Excellent! NOW Foods Valerian Root

NOW Foods Valerian Root is a terrific product and very good value. I take it for two primary reasons. First, alongside my melatonin supplements, I sleep like a baby and have wonderful dreams. Second, Valerian Acid triggers a special kind of deep sleep, called Slow-Wave Deep Sleep, during which the anterior pituitary gland in the brain releases a polypeptide called Somatotropin. Somatotropin stimulates the growth of new cartilage, cartilage being what cushions and lubricates our joints. So, if you are taking Undenatured Collagen II and Glucosamine, taking a valerian tablet an hour before bed will round out your joint therapy strategy.

b2f04a10-2a69-4ed1-b76c-080516395aab
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Valerian is must have for good rest, sleep, and relaxation. I usually take it before going to bed after a stressful day at work. It helps to fall asleep faster, sleep deeper, longer. Valerian relieves stress, anxiety, tension. The only thing is that cats go crazy from valerian smell, so keep these pills away from them. Please hit like if my review was helpful

077c9308-6457-43ee-97c2-f68035d04f0e
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Perfect quality, very good ingredient, convenient package and neutral herbal taste. Very nice pills. I had stress and it really helped me to relax. Just two pills and after some days you can control your emotions again. Very helpful in our crazy world. And what is really good - that it contains only natural herbs!

5a563534-dd25-4932-b848-cc131c1ef303
e8a3a75e-5ba2-4895-a398-730389319414

NOW Foods Valerian Root is a terrific product and very good value. I take because i face difficulties in falling asleep at night, so after researching I come to learn that Valerian Acid triggers a special kind of deep sleep - Slow-Wave Deep Sleep ...exactly what I was looking for, because my mind just doesn't stop at night. I can say that the quality of the sleep is much better!! great ingredients and very efficient. packaging is convenient. the taste and smell are strong , but that's always the case. this valerian is really the best and the most effective, and I have tried others. I totally recommend

bf47b06d-ddc8-41b7-99ca-2320fc0bc20f
Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I don't live without this product in my life. I've been taking it for a few months and it really works a lot for me! I did some research and found that, Valerian root contains a number of compounds that may promote sleep and reduce anxiety. These include valerenic acid, isovaleric acid and a variety of antioxidants. Valerian has received attention for its interaction with gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), a chemical messenger that helps regulate nerve impulses in your brain and nervous system. Researchers have shown that low GABA levels related to acute and chronic stress are linked to anxiety and low-quality sleep (1Trusted Source, 2Trusted Source, 3Trusted Source). Valerenic acid has been found to inhibit the breakdown of GABA in the brain, resulting in feelings of calmness and tranquility. This is the same way anti-anxiety medications like Valium and Xanax work. I highly recommend it. If you think my comment helped you click yes!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I have used these capsules for several years and they do relax me and help me to go to sleep and also assist me to go back to sleep if I wake up through the night or early morning - unlike most sleeping tablets I have previously taken they do not have any side effects - I would recommend this product.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I am so pleased to find something that is not habit-forming that helps get me ready to sleep. I'm over 60 and have always fought sleep. I take one capsule 1 hour before I go to bed and kick back with a good book. When bedtime comes I am ready to go into dreamland, no problem now.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I am a big fan of Valerian. If I am feeling a little antsy before bed I'll take a couple and it really helps me stay asleep. And if I am sore from some extra exertions during the day it helps even more. I have found the weird thing they about Valerian to be true: If it smells good then it means it is what the body needs but if it doesn't smell so great opt for something else.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I recently learned about valerian root to help with sleep. This brand has helped my sleep immensely. I take it about 2 hr before bed and sleep like a rock. The quality of the ingredients is better than the others that I have tried. I have had trouble sleeping for most of my life. Now, am sleeping better than ever, even at my age.