MY

Nervozo
Posted on Oct 26, 2021
Excellent !

I bought nettles for my allergies and post-nasal drip. It's helping with both quite well! I'm sure with continued use it will go away completely. For the 1st time in my life I can breathe out of both nostrils whereas before one gland in the nostril would be very swollen Pretty tough when it comes to working out An added bonus: I no longer have itchy scalp anymore I knew something was up when I scratched my scalp during the 1st week of taking this and my scalp didn't feel so inflamed Now I barely scratch and not so much pressure when scratching. Only bad thing is I can't take it everyday like I want to I get a headache so I take it every-other-day now I will never be without my nettles

107b3af8-aa29-46c6-bc61-04ff7589fbd7

The product was delivered fast considering there was a public/religious holiday. The box was sturdy and the packaging within the box was adequate to protect the bottle. The bottle was sealed and undamaged with all seals in place. The ingredients matched the website notes and the product looks well manufactured. No nasty smell when the bottle was opened which is a good sign of freshness. Ingredient quality looks and tastes good.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

295c3975-e03d-49c7-8720-9c2a310f0aa3
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I am using this product for last 8 months along with saw palmetto. I'm taking daily 2 S.N. and 2 S.P. in the morning and 2 S.N. after dinner. First couple of months I did not experience any difference. Now I don't have to wake up middle of the night anymore. I'm very happy with the result.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

On my second bottle now. 50 year old male. Urine flow is the best it's been since i was in my 20's!!! No more night trips to the head either. 2 in a.m. 2 in p.m. for the first week then just 1 an 1 ............ Will be a repeat purchaser.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I have Eustachian tube dysfunction that causes considerable hearing loss. It feels like my ears are "stuffed up" and my hearing is muffled in that ear. This herb seems to help quite a bit. It took a while to kick in, but then I started noticing little "pops" as if the tube was opening up. That eventually became a generalize reduction (not elimination) of the stuffiness, with considerable (not complete) hearing recovered. One of this herb's traditional uses is as a decongestant, and I guess it decongested my ear.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) is an herb native to parts of Europe, Africa, Asia, and North America. Civilizations as old as Ancient Greece used this plant for its medicinal properties, though our modern names for it come from the Anglo-Saxon “noedl” (needle) and the Latin “urtica” (to burn). Stinging nettle root has a significantly different chemical profile than the leaves, with about half the quinic acid and almost no caffeic acid by comparison. However, the roots also contain some compounds not found in the leaves, such as fatty acids, plant sterols, secoisolariciresinol, vanillin, and scopoletin. Recommended for both quality and price. The taste is normal.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Great effect! Stinging Nettle ROOT Extract I ordered this product to stimulate the test, as I read that the extract promotes the release of the test, which is bound by globulin. However, I didn't find any clear reviews on this topic anywhere and decided to try it myself. The result was pleasantly pleased. The erection has really improved, and it feels like it is due to an increase in the test, since the excitement has become stronger and it feels like the BEE has become more filled with blood. Before that, I experimented with different supplements to increase the test, but they had the opposite effect and the prostate started to hurt from others. Nettle root extract works great in my case. I will also take it and highly recommend it! P.S. : It is the nettle root that needs to be taken. There is not enough extract in the leaves!!!

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

These caps are easy to swallow and there is no after taste. If you have an enlarged prostate and go very often to the toilet during the night then with taking Nettle it will help to reduce that frequency. It will vastly improve the overall prostate health if add saw palmetto, pumpkin seed and tribulus to the region. The is especially recommend for men that are over 40 and have issues with prostate.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Nutritions in stinging nettle root are pretty high; rich in protein, vitamin C, Calcium, magnesium and none heme (plant-based) Iron. I'm taking it mainly for its high anti-inflammatory power and to support prostate health. It may be good for blood sugars, allergies and to improve lactation. Recommended for both quality and price. Thumb up please if you find my review useful.