MY

Posted on Jun 2, 2022
Excellent protein!

This protein powder is easy and versatile. I’m able to make different flavours like strawberry, banana, chocolate and it doesn’t taste weird. I also made it for my mom just with milk, she likes the taste too. It helps my mom to get her muscles stronger with some exercise.

219d5490-f994-44a7-90f5-101fc111abd2
Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Mixture: very high solubility. Just dont mix in boiling water Taste: plain unflavoured as I wanted. No sweetness detected Quality: have research this brand extensively. Very reliable in terms of quality of ingredients, safe from any metals, 3rd party tested Difference: been about month since im using after workout, i like that it gives a very organic growth in muscles size. Size: was a big package lol never expected to be this big (see pic)

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

The powder mixes well and doesn't clump but it has a strange taste to it. I usually mix protein powder with my coffee or I just drink it with water and the flavor is tolerable. I am slightly disappointed that the scoop is quite large so you have to use quite a bit to get the full serving listed on the label. See picture of the scoop compared with a 1/2cup measuring cup for comparison. I would definitely buy this again since it is hard to find unflavored whey protein concentrate at a reasonable price.

f4176360-8e42-4726-8f0d-4842b0ba2a27
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

It's difficult to find a whey protein with such clean ingredients, this one is the best you can find. Doesn't smell or leave an aftertaste, so you can flavor it yourself. I like mixing the protein powder with egg whites, spices and Parmesan cheese, it's delicious. If you crave sweet while on a diet you can mix it with water, cocoa powder and a few drops of your favorite sweetener and tastes absolutely amazing. Better than the ones you find in groceries.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Have bought other brands of WPI before, including ON, Allmax, and iHerb brands. NOW whey protein isolate (for me) has the best solubility / mixability! Hardly any clumps during mixing! I usually add a bit of water to make a thick viscous mix first, so that it’s easier to break up the clumps (rather than chase the clumps in a filled cup). NOW has no such issues, regardless of the amount of liquid added to the powder, there is hardly any clumps with ample water, and only small clumps that are easily taken care of when using smaller amounts of water. Not sure why this is so - is it because of the WPI:Lecithin ratio? Packaging wise, it comes in a large, transparent bottle, allowing me to see clearly how much is left to the bottom, so I can anticipate when to get my supply in again. It has a large scoop (Slightly tapered), which I like as it makes avoids any spill when I scoop it into a narrow cup. If the WPI comes in a foil packet, I would prefer that as it is easier to reduce empty space by folding down the opening.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

In love with this protein powder. I have tried quite a few of whey protein shakes in my life and this one is in top three. Ive had no digestive issues since i started taking it, some powders have additives that give my terrible abdominal pains and indigestion. This one has no side effects at all. I like that it has no flavour as i add it to my smoothies and there is no aftertaste. Size is okay. If you workout every day, you need a bigger pack.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I've done so much research on various types of protein powders and many of them have additional crap added to them, but this has quality ingredients and bonus--not flavoured! I am not using this for working out, I just want some extra protein when I'm enjoying a smoothie. Been using it for the past 5 years or so, highly recommend it!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Get jacked with this non-offensive tasting tub of whey protein. Perfect for fitness enthusiasts who are lactose intolerant but want to pack on the muscle. Contains lower fat and caloric intake compared to typical whey protein but just as effective, maybe more so since there's more protein intake per serving.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Purchased because it is highly recommended for using in gluten free baking of breads, rolls. I've used it only a couple of times but thus far has helped produce really good texture in the baked goods in which I added as per recipe directions. Really good price on iHerb. I'm glad that I stopped hesitating and tried it.

Posted on May 2, 2022

my go to protein powder. gains are very noticeable and if you are considering between the unflavored and chocolate, go with the unflavored for the following reason: the unflavoured variant contains more servings (69 for chocolate, 81 for unflavored) most likely due to the extra cocoa powder added for the chocolate taste. personally, I don't fancy the chocolate flavour and prefer adding my own milo to it. only recommended if you want to keep it simple and don't mind losing more than 10 percent of servings.