MY

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Highly recommended! I have been taking this product for a couple of months. Compared with the other brand, this brand offers lower calories and higher protein. The quality is good! Good taste! I lost 3 kgs after adding to my daily diet plan with the workout. The size and package are convenient. It really benefits me! Now, I have a better lifestyle.

44211f06-4c15-4d8d-ab50-12f092acd7e3
64dceb64-2021-40cb-a719-a6db4f8399e6
Posted on Aug 18, 2021

My first order on this product and reordering again. I am very impressed by how easy the powder can be mixed in water or anything. And the taste is quite pleasantly natural and smooth. Also each serving only needs 1/3 cup as compared to others at least one cup. I do wish a measuring cup is provided

Posted on May 19, 2022

I’ve purchased the smaller tub just to try it out as I always had stomach issues after trying other brands. This one surprisingly did nothing to my stomach so I’m very happy with that. Wish there is a 2.5kg version for this. The protein mixes very well and the taste is good.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I have ordered this quality soy protein isolate many times from iHerb. The product ingredients are very pure, and highly absorbable. A great benefit of soy protein is that it contains isoflavones. These are plant estrogen that help balance your estrogen levels- in both females and males. The price is also excellent here. I personally mix this 50/50 with a whey protein isolate. That seems to be more healthy, and too much Whey protein can be harmful o the kidneys. Soy protein is not damaging to the kidneys.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I love this powder and had been consuming it for a long while now. I put it in a fruit smoothie. As long as I don't put too much, say 20gr of powder per one large fruit, I hardly notice any taste or texture change. And the protein percentage is very high, one of the highest I've seen in such powders.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

WebMD 8/11/2021 — Soy is a complete protein with all nine essential amino acids, more than other plant proteins. It has lots of health benefits. Good quality for price, packaging and size average. I use it to support my goals, my workout and include it in my Diet. Satisfied so far.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Its ok I guess. Not a great smell of soy, and the flavor isn’t great either. My stomach didn’t took very well when I ate raw (added to a shake), maybe i need to bake with it. I don’t think other brands can do a much better job with this type of product, clean with no additives, so i gave it a 4.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Just soy protein isolate in the ingredients list. Has no artificial smell or flavor. Possible to dissolve in fruit juices with just shaking or in smoothies in a blander.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I tried a couple of vegan protein isolate but it was bad, I liked this one I mix it with my oatmeal and it's good

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

i serch protein whitout other ingredient . i bought the big size package good price and it just plant almost just soy . the taste is natural . and its a so benefit