MY

Posted on Oct 3, 2021
מצוין!

This is a clean pea protein, of the highest quality I have found. In general - any protein based on peas - its texture is noticeable. For those who value a high level of protein absorption - which will consume * only * pea protein, and if you want high quality pea protein - then you need to make sure that it is organic, with no additives at all. It is important to know that some amino acids decompose in heat, so it is really important to be careful - to consume it at a lukewarm or cold temperature, under no circumstances mix it with hot liquids and certainly not to cook it.

cb4bff1e-1498-405c-9745-41f3e1f5b724
08a16c04-202d-4001-a387-38febfef1a6f
67685eb8-10df-440d-8abb-a892c3f4a333
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Scent use quality size age packages benefit composition sensitivity gently frequent concerns 12222💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💞💛💛💞💞💛💞💞it was her best candidate in a lifetime achievement in her first plant ingredients year at age for the first year in her life and her best career best actress and a year ago and she is in a position of her best friends in her career in her own career as her ex husband in a lifetime achievement in the past year of the same day

bc49fca7-f8e2-42d4-8ef9-ca06361ad4be
85e39f39-6f1b-40f3-aaec-53ed0d5d0bee
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I love this pea protein, it dissolves very good in any smoothies or shakes, has no nasty taste, don’t taste it in smoothies. It contains non GMO yellow pea protein, what is very good for low carb, paleo and AIP diets. highly recommend it to use instead of animal proteins for breakfast for example.

49d576ed-f31f-47c4-8792-fb2ac739f108
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Great quality plant based protein with good ingredients and convenient packaging with a handy scoop. Like the nutrition and vitamins and the fact it’s pea protein. Doesn’t have an unpleasant taste, although I love to add it to smoothies with berries or chocolate flavorings for a low carb diet.

b17e82ca-4211-4e65-bc5c-8b4195215d40
b9a9a318-9126-4f01-92df-36dbf938b957
f0b0da40-c639-4270-819d-578d13bcea9b
Posted on May 3, 2022

Unlike other protein powders that contain one of the top allergens like soy and dairy-derived whey, pea protein is hypoallergenic (unless you're allergic to peas). For me doesn’t have a chalky taste or gritty texture like some other protein powders. The powder is also easy on digestion. I also saw over internet that NOW protein powder holds the highest level of assurance with the Informed-Choice and Informed-Sport certifications. So happy with my choice 😌

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I mix this with Hershey's unsweetened cocoa powder, as well as Wisdom Stevia packets. This way I make my own Chocolate flavor. What's the point of doing it yourself? Well Ill tell you. Most of the chocolate flavored proteins are unnaturally flavoured and full of chemicals. Thats how big companies usually flavor products cheaply, and with great taste. Doing it yourself, you can control what goes into your product. Also it works out cheaper too. Healthier and Cheaper = GREAT! I have been doing this for about 1 year, and it works well for me! I have this shake every morning!

SiberianMommy
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I have been looking everywhere for a whey free , pure protein!! I was a bit nervous about the pea protein tasting too much like a pea soup!! BUT it didn’t. There was a pea flavor but with the additions for your favorite smoothie it hides it well. The powder is very fine and mixes very well. Not chunky or grainy. I mixed my powder with cocoa power, almond milk, DF and GF eggnog and some sugar. I think next time I will cut the cocoa powder. It was a great afternoon snack!!! Highly recommend this product.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Originally purchased on 27/08/2021. Package arrived intact to australia soon after. Used daily with protein shake every morning (highly recommend using this with Nesquik No Sugar Added, and PB2- both sold on iherb and tastes amazing!!) PERSONAL EXPERIENCE: PROS: - Cheaper for its size than what you can get at local stores/ other online shops - Very good results so far (could be due to its high quality ingredients and fact that it is plant-based), I've tried non-plant based protein powder before and have been really gassy and experience bloating throughout the body (actually gained weight previously). - Helps boost protein for the day and meet daily goal without increasing other macros intake. Even with little diet and workout changes I have lost 5kgs since consuming this product.- Huge benefit - Quick and easy to make, will be easy to add into any lifestyles Again, would highly recommend. Reordering right now!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Even though this is an unflavored product, it still has a bland flavor. You need to use something very strong with it to overcome this "nothing" flavor if you want to taste something else. I personally like it because I know exactly what I am getting in my protein shake. I'd rather add chocolate or peanut butter than have it already in the product. It mixes easily in water. I use it for an after workout shake.