MY

ممتاز!

d4093507-9c04-4338-b866-d6d5f96f48f1
Savvy IHerb User
Posted on Dec 8, 2021

This is actually a great rich cream for the winter, drier and colder months. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of this cream. It's rich, thick and smooth. It goes very well with 100% natural shea butter when trying to moisturize and protect my skin through the colder season. I give it a big thumps up. Wouldn't say it was much of a scent but it has enough content to last for the full season and hopefully beyond. Very pleased.

Posted on May 9, 2022

It’s not scented, you can easily spread it on your face and neck after your face cleansing routine and it’s not sticky at all and the skin absorb it really fast. I can see how bright my face is becoming even though I’m pregnant in my third trimester at this time I used to see my face covered with melasma and pigmentations but never saw them when I started using this vitamin e cream before pregnancy until now. I do apply it before my makeup too, I’m really enjoying using this product and I highly recommend this. 100%

this cream is really moisturizing and makes the skin feels shiny and bright , i use it in combination with the hyaluronic acid serum from the same brand and the results are amazing. the price is really correct for the quality of the product and the size is really big it can go for months of use . if you found my comment useful please hit the like button. thank you.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Bought this to hydrate my fifty year old menopausal skin, and for hydration it works a treat. I use this at night after washing all of my make-up off, and it sinks in well and quenches the thirst of my dry skin. The weather right now is very hot and humid, but the formula does not feel greasy or sticky. I wake up in the morning with soft skin that is definitely in better shape than before using this. It's a quite thick cream so may not be suited for younger people with greasy skin. The one thing I don't like about it is the scent, but I will probably reorder anyway since nothing beats this cream for moisturizing dry skin and the light scent does not linger. This cream isn't perfumed, so that's where the scent comes from I suppose, just the ingredients, which also makes it suitable for sensitive skin.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Great way to moisturize skin and get a transdermal dose of Vitamin E. Cream is a tad thick and tube is small, but I believe this is more of a supplement to dose vitamin E rather than a body cream so it works well for that. I would give 5 stars but its just a bit thick and greasy. I would still repurchase though. This would also probably work well to heal irritated areas of skin, but not broken skin.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

The cream is with high concentrations of vitamin E which is a Hugh benefit. It is designed to replenish skin’s natural moisture. I use it especially at cold weather when my skin is dry. It hydrate and nourish my skin, absorbs quickly into skin, I used it on body but u can also use it on face. Does not irritate my senses skin, I think it is suitable to all ages, the package C is easy to apply and use and the quality is great.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I love it the size, quality, and package is good! Has a lot of benefits good moisturizer for my textured sensitive skin no scent for summer season use

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I love it. Its moisturizing very nice. Good for very cold weather I used it on my face hands wherever i feel dryness it helps so much.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I have use oils for my body in summer time but now in winter my skin is asking for deeper hydration so I am giving this lotion a try. Sounds just right! Will let ya know guys after I use it!